Lloyds TSB Court date Jill

the gorgeous one

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am submitting my court bundle hopefully today in time for my court date on 16th July. When my husband went to the local branch they refused to give him the Terms and conditions. We opened the account some time in the 90s so haven't kept the originals.

Am I OK to include the recet T&Cs with a letter explaining the circumstances. It is a crude letter but Please give me comments on improving it if required.

'Dear Sir,

I enclose a copy of the most recent terms and conditions as this was all the bank were willing to give me. I have found the local Darwen to be particularly obstructive and rude when I was trying to deal with this matter. I have also tried to access the conditions via the internet however have been unsuccessful.

I hope you accept my explanation and perhaps Lloyds TSB have a copy of the Terms and conditions which they are able to present to the court.

Yours sincerely'

I have put all the required bundle into a file with plastic wallets in order to make the information clearer to access.

I also have claimed back to 1999 as this was the number of statements I received and when i went on the money saving calculation page that started from 1999. Should I leave these in or will it make it less likely that I will win. :confused: