Partial offer from Cap one -£12 per charge removed

baslow138

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5237 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I suspect the letter offering me £8 refund of charges instead of £20 is a standard reply. Is it possible to take this offer ( in my case £422) but still continue with a court claim for the remaining £600?

I will have had to sign this

" I confirm the acceoptance of Capital One's offer to refund fees,totalling £422.This action bt Capital One is accepted by me as closure of my complaint....."

I am struggling to pay £100 + in court fees but am loath to lose £600 because of that

Thanks

I two had the same standared letter I have accepted this as part payment and expect them to refund the rest 7 days before i start court, I did not sign the form they sent to me as if you intend to claim the rest.,of the money owing ,you are saying that you are happy to accept that as a final settlement which you are not. If you go to the Templates Liberary on this Forum you will find the letters that you need to send. You just need to decide which suits you. Good Luck:p

I two had the same standared letter I have accepted this as part payment and expect them to refund the rest 7 days before i start court, I did not sign the form they sent to me as if you intend to claim the rest.,of the money owing ,you are saying that you are happy to accept that as a final settlement which you are not. If you go to the Templates Liberary on this Forum you will find the letters that you need to send. You just need to decide which suits you. Good Luck:p

Did they pay you the part payment without signing the letter? Ive looked for the letter by struggling to find the apprioprate one.Would it be possible to attach a link to it for me please?

Thanks

Click on the site map at the top and once there you wll see lots of headings go to the Letter Template Library, you should find what you need there, Or else if you scroll down the page on this thread you are on and find Pecky1 good will letter and read you will find letters there to click on, hope that helps:p