lewhayv HSBC

LEWHAY33
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi To All I Have Sent A Sar Request For A Good Friend Of Mine To Hsbc And Wonder If They Are More Difficult Than The Halifax Who I Won My Charges Off,also Do They Seem To Follow The Same Tatics?any Help Gratefully Received.

Hiya Lew and welcome, HSBC or rather DG solicitors take you all the way to a court date but its a pointless excercise because they pay before you get anywhere near a court the same as everyone else... its just a bit of a tactic to stop people claiming I think... and a pain in the bum.

pete

• 2 weeks later...

well my children I feel a lesson for the day is in order. Listen and learn!

One evening an old Cherokee Indian told his grandson about a "battle" that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between 2 "wolves" inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:

"Which wolf wins?" The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

• 5 weeks later...

Hiya all just to say first letter with full list of charges sent last week.Confused know due to the OFT making taking on the banks in court(something we have been doing for ages)back of my mind do i smell a setup so in the end we all lose out?who knows.regards to you all sorry about delay hols:)