parking fine some info please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5084 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As some of you are aware I am in a dispute with bailiffs and my council over a parking fine that was sent to another address etc, RE, Bailiff assaulted me. in the bailiff section {sorry didnt link it}

The parking fine was issued because there was no Visiting permit displayed for the sunday, it was early in the morning and hadnt had the chance to change it from the day before, I hadnt got my residents permit as I had just moved in the day before. I called the council who deal with the permits etc and fines and told them the situation,They told me to write and explain the situation so I did. They replied stating that they was not going to uphold the PCN for the Sunday as they felt that I had a valid reason for not getting a V permit, but they were going to uphold the PCN because I had not correctly filled in the V permit for the saturday, these are daily permits by the way, you have to have a fresh one every day. I forgot to fill in the date, I filled in the month and the day but not the date ie 9th. Can they uphold this PCN for a mistake on a V permit the day before the PCN was issued ? Ive explain that this was a genuine mistake and I got my Residents permit the following week, and wasnt there the week before so its not as if i was trying to beat any system. any help on this would really help me out of this situation that has become a never ending nightmare for me

• 3 months later...