Me vs Natwest AdvantageGOLD

mtamu

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5204 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks

Just began the process of claiming from Natwest

A touch of help is needed please

How do Claim this sort? entry in the statement as shown

20 Jun: Charges:- SERVICE FEE

7 MAY - 4 JUN

£6.00 PER PERIOD

INTEREST

7 MAY - 4 JUN £14.00

What is really claimable here? I know referral fee can be claimed, am just confused with this sort of entry which appears quite alot

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks good people

C-L-A-I-M-E-D £1000 W-O-N £1000

Hi Mtamu,

The Service Fee (Advantage Gold) is not reclaimable as it's a fee for a legitimate service that you signed up for. Read Nattie's sticky on Advantage Gold and Unarranged Borrowing - it's a really helpful thread when trying to decipher AG accounts!!!! Also, read the sticky on nat west charges as well - this one explains exactly what can and can't be reclaimed from nutty west!!! xx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Hi Mtamu,

The Service Fee (Advantage Gold) is not reclaimable as it's a fee for a legitimate service that you signed up for. Read Nattie's sticky on Advantage Gold and Unarranged Borrowing - it's a really helpful thread when trying to decipher AG accounts!!!! Also, read the sticky on nat west charges as well - this one explains exactly what can and can't be reclaimed from nutty west!!! xx

Thanks a lot

But the problem Is that, Nattie's post only gives an explanation of the various charges, It doesn't actually say what can or can not be claimed

C-L-A-I-M-E-D £1000 W-O-N £1000

According to Nattie's sticky, the following can be reclaimed:

1) Unarranged Borrowing Fee (UBF) (e.g., when you've gone overdrawn/over your overdraft without authorisation from the bank)

2) Unpaid Item (e.g., D/D)

3) Card Misuse or Guaranteed Card Payment Fee(gtee card pymt)

4) Referral Fee/Paid Referral Fee

5) Card Recovery Fee (e.g., when someone comes round to your house to recover your bank card!)

With the UBF, be careful because at some point nat west began to lump this in with the AG fee and started to call it 'charges' - so when you see this on your statements, deduct the correct AG fee to come up with the UBF.

Hope that helps a bit more. Hedgey x

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.