Help Pls

pindy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a County Court date for the 18th july, have not been asked for a court bundle, Just to post to all party's what i will rely on in court.

would you pls help me here as not to sure what i am doing.

What is a Court bundle??????????

I have only sent in to list of all charges.

Do i need to send more, i have only got to the 4th july. Really don't want mess this up.

Thank you.

is this your first post?

Go to FAQ - step by step instructions - look at instructions from when you have a court date - read the templates library - the info is all out there.

What sort of hearing is it ? preliminary - drection - how long has been allocated -

jansus:)

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

By the way what court is it - there may be others on the forum attending the same day.

Jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Horsham County Court West Sussex.

perliminary, -1HR hearing- have to phone the court 48hr befor the 18th july.

Will have a look at the FAQ, thank's for that.

I also need to change my list of charges as i have add the £5.00 O/D charge, which i see on this that you can't claim that back, is that right??

Horsham County Court West Sussex.

perliminary, -1HR hearing- have to phone the court 48hr befor the 18th july.

Will have a look at the FAQ, thank's for that.

I also need to change my list of charges as i have add the £5.00 O/D charge, which i see on this that you can't claim that back, is that right??

personally i did not but some others have - I have also read differieng opinions on the paid dd charge £25.00 which I have claimed .(have a read of my thread)

Go to search button above - advanced - search for threads by michael browne - there is one with a complete a-z index - that might help

jansus

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

I have a County Court date for the 18th july, have not been asked for a court bundle, Just to post to all party's what i will rely on in court.

would you pls help me here as not to sure what i am doing.

What is a Court bundle??????????

I have only sent in to list of all charges.

Do i need to send more, i have only got to the 4th july. Really don't want mess this up.

Thank you.

Just to say welcome Pindy and good to see you hereicon7.gif

I see Janus has been looking after you and offering her usual good advice.

Good luck and keep us posted ...

Mimi

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html