time is up...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6097 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been watching the news, it looks terrible. As long as you are all safe, things can be replaced.

Take care, and good luck,

We will be here when you get back. :)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou for all your concerns.

We are all safe and well.

Sanand, it has been a nightmare and still is, are you ok?

We are lucky to live in a high point of Rotherham but we have a large Dam near our estate, only fields and woods are between us.

I am not looking forward to the weekend!

I have been going through our insurance policy and we are covered for flood and subsidance, our guttering has taken a hammering so it looks like a waterfall out our front.

How has your house been?

Hi Bobbycat,

Glad that you are all ok, we are all fine, weve been really lucky, just small leak in kitchen, cannot believe the devastation in Sheffield, it was eerie there yesterday, abandoned cars everywhere and no people, have you seen the pics of meadowhall? Unbelievable!!

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

Take care bobbycat & you too sanand, hope everone are all OK. I live in Leeds, we've had some floods, but not half as bad as south Yorkshire.

• Haha 1

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for the click!medium-smiley-064.gif

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thankyou everyone you are so kind.

Sanand, I went to Asda the other day (had to take the long route)

and the roads where rearly eerie, you are right about Meadowhall,

my cousin works their and she said it is like a ghost town it had a awful

eerieness about it.

You know outside her shop they was a table with wellies, sandwiches and bottled water on it and they even had to pay for them, discusting in't it.

If they don't turn up for work they don't get paid, thats the same on brightside as well (well I know one company on brightside anyway).

Did you know they are asking for donations on Hallam FM.

Hi bobbycat, hope every thing's going OK for you, I'm watching calendar on Yorkshire telly at the mo, & it's got a special about Sheffield & other areas that are affected by the floods, it's just terrible. It's about time they started to make contingency plans to prevent this again, 'cos it's not going to get any better, with this global warming thing. There that's it had my bit of "putting the world, (sorry country) to rights.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Bobbycat

Good to hear that youre ok, lets just hope we all get through the weekend ok. Cant believe that people are charging others for wellies, sarnies etc, theres always someone willing to make money out of others peoples misery. Made a small donation to the Hallam fund, how can you not when the devastation is right in front of you. Keep safe Bobbycat, hope to hear back from you soon x

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

Just wondering how you're getting on.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry everybody,:oops:

Everything is fine.

I have been working alot of overtime and I just haven't had the time, things should be a little easier on me now, we have just got an extra pair of hands.

I haven't been able to go to town and get my N1 forms.

I have been seriously thinking of going to one of them ferms what do it all for you because I can't find the time.

Love me x x :)

Nooooo you are so close now.

Why dont you claim on line with mcol?

It will save time. All the info is here for you.

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

So glad you are ok - we were getting worried.

I wouldn't give a penny to those folks that do your claim - we have had folks on here complaining about them - not a good idea!

We are all here to help you ;)

everything you need is in this link. And we will help you all the way.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/71369-getting-mcol-right.html#post614610

F&Q's... Read here

Youre back bobbycat!!!! Was worried about you, please dont go to one of those daylight robbery places, you deserve to get ALL your money back. Dont worry about having the time and getting it right, it really does all slot into place and once youve filed your claim all youve got to do is sit back and wait!! There are sooo many good people on here and everyone will help you x

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

• 1 month later...