throwingsevens

Partial Success but not sure what to do next?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4799 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Everyone,

I had followed the excellent advice on here and having sent my fees sheet off to Lloyds I was both surprised and pleased to get a letter back saying they would credit a good chunk of what I was claiming as "full and final settlement".

This still leaves about £415 of my claim outstanding and I had other charges on my account since then that I have not yet claimed for (this claim only covered up to 1/3/07).

What should I do next? I am contemplating going via the Financial Ombudsman for the remainder but can I also ask them to take the other fees into account as I have not yet asked the bank to refund them? Should I start another claim for these other fees from scratch?

I hope someone can advise the best course of action.

Incidentally, I was shocked that they paid out so quickly given the experiences of others I have read on this board!

Was it by any chance £750 ? You need to send a letter to refuse their offer but accept i as part payment, i think its in Bank Templates section of site

I would send one of the letters from this section and persue the remainder.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejecting-offers.html

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes:

Ah that makes sense, thanks. Do you think I should add the other charges not previously asked for to the letter as well?

Hi

You can add on any charges up to the point of filing the Court claim.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Yes add the new charges to your schedule and then update the total claim ammount and include this in your rejection letter.

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes:

I got an offer by lloyds today also. they say they are going to credit my account. the offer is £150 short of my claim. im just about to file my AQ. the money hasnt gone into my bank yet. should i wait for the money to go in, then send them a rejection letter or can i reword the letter. any help much appreiciated.

thanks very much for all that advice I will get a letter sent.