Advice needed concerning Go debt/YCC/DAF

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well after the last two letters they clearly wont be going to court, despite the fact that BOTH letters have said so. I will send that letter next week and ignore them as I have other issues now that need to be sorted. Thanks for that letter Post, should I emphasize the last sentence of that letter - I expect no more issuing threats ......................

I also want to put in the letter - This complaint might have been closed by yourselves but I as said on the phone it was not closed as the agreement is unenforceable as previously explained - what do you think?

I was going to offer them nothing Debt mate. They are fooling themselves if they think they can get anything out of me now.

Edited by pete_2000_2002

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i totally agree, it is either going to be the case of ignore em..less stress..etc or get involved with sending letters back and forth...you have made your position as clear as so a 3 year old could understand....threats..harrassment is all they are left with now...

I was just going to send that last letter Debt and leave it at that. Regardless of how many future "our terms and conditions say this and you signed that and blah blah letters go and hollis send. They should know by now I wont be bullied into handing over 50p, £10 or even £1000. Why they think I will is beyond me the last letter was as clear as water which they have obviously ignored most of the important points. These muppets threaten court action even when you are paying them regularly - now I am not paying and dont intend to I havent seen any of these letters from go only hollis. One last letter to them then I await the blue from Northampton county court otherwise they can bog off.

Edited by pete_2000_2002

hi pete

so godebt still dont want to play do they

AS YOU SEE THEY WOULD NOT DARE ISSUR A CLAIM

SEND RECORDED

Your address

Date

Dear Sir/Madam

Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPUT)

Formal complaint against GODEBT COLLECTION AGENCY for harassment

I am writing to complain under the above CPUT regulations. I am receiving persistent communications from GODEBT in respect of a purported debt in relation to yes car credit.

I have written to GODEBT and requested all communication cease and desist

Although I agree that GODBT are entitled to take reasonable action to pursue a debt if they feel that there is an outstanding issue, I consider that the treatment to which I am currently being subjected is beyond what might be considered to be reasonable in the pursuit of a contractual obligation.

I notice that GODEBT seem more prepared to carry out a campaign of harassment rather than to bring a legal action against me - which in my view would be the proper and reasonable course of conduct.

Clearly they are entitled to bring a legal action if they so wish.

I consider that GODEBT are operating an unfair commercial practice and it is for this reason that I am sending you this complaint.

As stated in my previous letter (COPY ENCLOSED)

ISSUE A COUNTY COURT CLAIM OR CLOSE DOWN THIS ACCOUNT.

I would be grateful if you would acknowledge this letter and let me know what procedures you now intend to follow and what your targets for action are.

Yours faithfully

Hello Post, no they still dont want to play and are playing letter ping pong. Should I send this to Trading standards or OFT or perhaps both?

We told them in November to issue a claim but they just handed it to hollis ******. They are behaving like fleas at the moment, very irritable.

• 10 years later...

Hello all - hope everyone is safe and well.

I had help from you guys years ago with yes car credit who, long story short, sold me an invalid policy.

I received the attached letter this morning concerning PPI - I think I mentioned this to them years ago but didnt persue it.

There was a form enclosed for me to fill in and send back by 23rd November and my question is do I just fill out the form or do I need to tell them anything else?

Many thanks 

Plevin.pdf

You may as well complete it and send it back – but you have missed the deadline and so you probably won't get anything. It's a shame – you say that you knew about it years ago and you referred to them but you didn't follow it up.

If you have any evidence of the fact that you referred it to them, then you might well want to enclose that and say that you have already made a claim before the deadline and they haven't followed up. This would give you a chance.
Maybe you should think about sending them an SAR. Do it now

• dx100uk changed the title to Advice needed concerning Go debt/YCC/DAF

threads merged

letters now PDF.

hi pete...you know who..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

if you haven't there is an outside chance i have cause i think you gave/emailed me lots to redcat long ago.

you still working at (shh)

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yep still there mate and have been seriously job hunting for ages - need to smash the interviews though as thats where I fall down.

I've found a letter that says they cant enforce the debt and says "Any deposit or trade in has been used for the PPI insurance, not for the purpose intended.
As a result the agreement is unenforceable."

And a further letter was sent saying this "Could you also tell me why, where it is unlawful to use a deposit against any insurance (PPI, GAP) of any kind instead of the car, you still feel the agreement is enforceable.  It was not down to me to know what the deposits were going to be used for, that fact remains – the deposit should not have been used against the insurance(s)."

Should I enclose these letters with the form I need to send off?

i can't see here that there ever was a PPI reclaim launched>

and it looks like go debt were bluffing all the way .

as if DAF had sold the debt, they wouldn't  now being writing to you

and they