Luxorlove v Peninsula Finace

luxorlove

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am new to this forum, & am after a little help.

I have written a letter to Peninsula finance & have subsequently recived a long response.

In it they state that I signed a mortgage agreement so I was aware of their charging stucture at that time, also they said if I kept my account in good order the costs would not have accrued. They claim the costs were for a senior manager to monitor my account & for telephone calls & letters etc but they have not broken the cost down other than this. A simple admin charge from this company is in excess of £500!!!!

The letter then finished with them saying that they believe they acted in a transparent & reasonable manner & in accordance with the t's & c's.

Where do I go from here, Do I send the next letter or are they correct in what they are saying?

my total claim is £4468.26

In addition to the above, I sent off my sar to Lloyds TSB aong with a cheque for £10.00, 44 days have now passed & I have heard nothing & my cheque hasn't been cashed, What do I do now?

I would appreciate as much help as you can give me with this as I totally befuddled as to what to do next.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi

I am trying to sort out my mortgage claim & I could really do with some advice.

Is there anybody out there who could spare some time to help me.

I have copies of my statements & things are appearing on them that I don't understand eg- G A Litigation fee for £500, that has appeared several times, also £40.00 mortgage questionaires- I don' t recall any of this.

I asked the company in my first letter to explain the charges & they haven't done so in their standard fob off letter.

I am going around in circles , If anyone can please help me them PM me, I will be vey grateful.

I am getting desparate

Thanks