Court 2morrow (22/06/07) For Lloydstsb Gold Credit Card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI IAM WRITING THIS AS IAM IN SCOTLAND AND I HAVE MY PRELIMANARY HEARING TOMMOROW HAVE BEEN PRINTING OUT BUNDLES AND BUNDLES BUT WORRIED THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM!!!

HAVE BEEN WRITING OUT QUESTIONS FOR DEFENCE

EXAMPLES

: are these charges really the cost of a late payment?

: how do u know?

: do u set these charges?

: who does?

if u dont know who doesthen how do you know that these are the correct charges?

:why isnt the person that set these charges here today?

you dont actually have any knowledge of the charging process do you?

I HAVE A FEW MORE DO THESE SOUND LIKE A GOOD ARGUMENT?

WHATS BUGGING ME BIG SYLE IS HOW IAM GOING TO OPEN THIS WITH THE JUDGE AND WHAT TO SAY I HAVE WRITTEN DOWN A WEE SPEECH FOR OPENING AND CLOSING AFTER QUETIONS ASKED

EXAMPLES

OPENING

GOOD MORNING SIR MY NAME IS .... IAM THE CLAIMENT AND THIS IS .... THE DEFENDENT FOR LLOYDS TSB.

IAM HERE TODAY TO RECLAIM BACK LATE CHARGES APPLIED TO MY CREDIT CARD BETWEEN NOV 2005 TILLFEB 2007.

I BELIEVE THESE CHARGES ARE DISPROPORTIONATE CONTARY TO COMMON LAW AND CONSUMER LEGISLATION ALSO ON THE ISSUE THAT THE CHARGES ARE MERELY A PROFITABLE SERVICE UNDER S15 SUPPLY OF GOODS ACT THE COST OF THE SERVICE IS REQUIRED TO BE RESONABLE S15 SAYS THA WHERE NO PRICE IS AGREED AT THE TIME OF THE CONRACT, THAT A RESONABLE PRICE WILL BE IMPLIED.

DOES THIS SOUND OK SO FAR

ALSO I WOULD LIKE A COPY OF LLOYDS TSB GOLD CREDIT CARD T&C FROM 2004 TILL NOW PLEASE DESPARATE FOR THEM FOR TOMMOROW

PLEASE REPLY TO ME ........

Hi Madhoose,

Good luck for tomorrow we are all routing for you. Have you checked your c.c. balance yet so see if lloyds have paid any money onto your card. This happened with me with bos after I had won my case by default. What you will find with your c.c. is that if you have an outstanding balance on your c.c. they will just pay the money onto your card. I do not think that the bank will appear in court so check your balance in the morning.

Hope to hear from you tomorrow, and good luck.

Eileen

Hi madhoose,

Just out of curiosity, what interest rate did you claim for. I claimed the contractual rate of 22.53% but when I checked my c.c. the bank had only just paid me 8%. Because I won by default I was granted the decree with the contractual rate so therefore I fought with the bank and got the interest of 22.5%. so watch the slippery b****.

Eileen

you will get signed copy of decree from court in about 1-2 weeks, then either photocopy original and send to bank with claim for the 8% interest from date of judgement until date of payment, or take to sheriffs officers pay their fee and include that with your decree figure plus 8% interestand sheriff officers fees.

again congrats

Fantastic news madhoose, I told you the bank wouldn't be there. What I would do is phone the c.c. and inform them of the decree and ask when will they refund your money. What they will probably do is just put your refund onto your c.c. and reduce your balance, tell them that you want your interest and costs given back to you, not to be paid onto your balance. That is what I did and I received a cheque for the interest and the costs. After all why should your costs go onto your balance. My defence to the c.c. was that as they did not decide to defend the claim they had no right to tell me where the money went. I was quite happy to pay the £1,000 charges back onto my card but I did not see why they should get the rest.

Hope this helps.

Eileen