me v nationwide

evanregan35

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just filed with mcol for my claim against 'Nationwide'.

I rang them yesterday to see what was happening with my claim (as I had sent them my final letter) and spoke to a very nice lady who took all my details and said someone would give me a ring today.

Today some snotty woman rang and told me the complaint was closed with her department and didn't know whether or not it had been passed on to the next complaints department but would e-mail them to check.....!!!!!!:?

I told her that this was not good enough and that if the matter wasn't resolved today I was filing online to take them to court :-o . She replied 'if that's want you want to do, do it!!!!!!!!!!' :mad: .

So here I am - what do expect to happen now?????????????

Going to 'ibiza' at the end of july and would have liked my money so the kids don't want for anything!!!

CHARGES = £1043

INTEREST= £469.23

COURT COSTS= £120.00

So here I am - what do expect to happen now?????????????

Going to 'ibiza' at the end of july and would have liked my money so the kids don't want for anything!!!

I wouldn't bank on having it in time for your hols, pardon the pun. :p

These links will give you an idea of the next stages: Anythings possible though. If you've given them 14 days since your LBA then file a claim against them.

Guide to Reclaiming Bank Charges

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

Good luck

K.:)

Kelly

Settled: Nationwide £372.55

Before you do anything read this:

Most questions can be answered by checking out these links:

Frequently Asked Questions

Step by step instructions

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck

Hi again.

Like I said I HAVE filed with MCOL yesterday, but now read somewhere that I have to send something with my claim. WHAT DO I SEND AND WHERE DO I SEND IT TO? I'm very confused by all of this court thing and I know that certain users will tell me to read the threads, but thats all I do and it's making my head spin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Any advice would be gratefully recieved :)

Thanks Tracey

Hello Tracey!

...I HAVE filed with MCOL yesterday...WHAT DO I SEND AND WHERE DO I SEND IT TO?...Any advice would be gratefully recieved
Firstly...Chill!!...:cool::)

The links that are in the following Post should answer your immediate questions re: MCOL...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-806253.html

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Hi Tracey,

I know it's a lot to take in, but its unfair to expect people to re-type all the available info so you don't have to read all the threads. You also run the risk of someone omitting important details so reading the original thread is always the best way.

This link is all about MCOL: Getting MCOL Right

The section 'After you have issued your claim' has a template letter and tells you what you need to send.

K.

Kelly

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck

Beat me to it MTM.... :p

Kelly

Letter Templates

Beat me to it MTM.... :p
Hope U're NOT accusing me of being 'premature'??...lol...:D

...Or should that be 'immature'??...pmsl...;):p

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Hope U're NOT accusing me of being 'premature'??...lol...:D

...Or should that be 'immature'??...pmsl...;):p

Hmmmmm.....:rolleyes:

No, I would never suggest such a thing :p

K.

Kelly

Letter Templates

Thanks for all that MTM and Kelly.

I did find that thread earlier and have sent everything that they say to send so I think I'm back on track and just need to play the waiting game now :eek: .

Fingers crossed that they pay up early and I can enjoy IBIZA :p YHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Thanks for all that MTM and Kelly.

I did find that thread earlier and have sent everything that they say to send so I think I'm back on track and just need to play the waiting game now :eek: .

Fingers crossed that they pay up early and I can enjoy IBIZA :p YHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Good luck with eveything there!

I, like you, am impatient with these kinds of things.

Don't let it ruin your holiday, as with most companies, banks tend to drag thier feet.

At least it shouldb e done in time for a very merry christmas :)

I hve just logged onto MCOL and it seems my claim has been acknowledeged. Now I have drafted a letter to their solicitors but cant seem to find the damned address anywhere!!!!!!!!! :x

I have got the schedule of charges to send to them ready :p

CAN ANYBODY 'HELP'? ;-)