Help wanted with Morgan Stanley

rainbowchaser

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone im new on here have had a good read of a few posts and find the help and information on this site amazing :)

I have sent Morgan Stanley a CCA request and they have replied saying they need my proof of signature from either a passport or driving licence and it has to be original documents and only then they will be able to provide me with my request.If i dont respond by the 1st of July 2007 they will close their files.Do i have to send this proof? i dont want to send my passport or driving licence to this lot i dont trust them.Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated

I sent a SAR request to them on behalf of my daughter on 30th April. They didn't ask her for any proof, but I would be relunctant to send them anything like they have requested. I would write back and say that they have been corresponding with you at the address given and send them a utility bill. Incidentally, we are having problems getting paperwork out of them. They exceeded the 40 days and I sent them the letter regarding non-compliance and they then sent satements till November 05. I have reported them to the ICO. I would not sign you name to anything, print or type.

Hope you have better luck.

HSBC did this with me, I just went into a branch and did it there. I also had to send my passport to Experian when I moved and did it by recorded delivery and requested that they send it back likewise.

Sounds like they are just giving you the run-around since they could just go through the normal security checks by phone! You may want to ask why the cannot verify your id that way?

Hi thxs for the quick response.. i forgot to mention they did say i can phone and go through the security check questions but i dont want to engage in conversations with them, they have given me hell over the past few months via phone constantly