PLUNDER. An awful mess in today's JUSTICE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is the beginning of a traversal of a case that went through three courts, compromising integrity everywhere.

The start is a contravention that DID or DID NOToccur.

Have a look at the pictures and see if YOU think it took place or not.

It went through PATAS, TEC and last week at the local CC.

coming in stages.

have a read at a new site.

http://www.twtanb.co.uk/

I look forward to the next instalment. For what it's worth, the green car looks as if it is parked in a pay and display area, and the signage, although not as clear as it could be, does indicate that the area where the green car was parked as being pay and display.

I assure you absolutely, the pictures are from the council themselves, AND the car was consciously parked correctly as you see. Next part is coming in a day or two. The situation today shows total total irrationality.

You will see, the wait is worth it, so you see the true face of plunder, unlawfulness and immorality.

Hello Tony.

Was wondering if you could complete the story of what happened in this Poole case, as I read somewhere (can't remember where) that Fred was victorious and got £80.

Could you fill us in as he never completed the story?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/parking-traffic-wardens/43654-my-claim-restitution.html

And wouldn't go into detail on pepipoo.

Any comments welcome about this reply from Poole? - FightBack Forums

I will do, I confirm he got payment for the time and trouble. He was going to prepare the stuff for me, but I have most of it anyway.

I am under pressure at present with this farce, and will recur to it asap. This is getting very irrational, any comments meantime.

Just updated the next bit, on the £757.94 for a PCN where the contravention did not occur.

It is just on its way to PATAS, June 2006. Their responses are coming.

Comments welcome.

PS actually BECAUSE I posted this thread at pepipoo for Edward, he is only now going on the internet, they wrote to me and suspended my writing there for 28 days, saying I was masquerading under two names. I explaiend why I did it, to help another, and they think I went too far. What a world eh? One can swear and curse, but an interesting story forget it. Perhaps if you don't mind you could place a link there pointing people to where the issue has moved?

I have been so naughty.

I did that for him at

London Motorists Action Group Forums-viewtopic-PLUNDER. An awful mess in today's JUSTICE

THEY didn't make any fuss.

It is HIS site, I just helped him on it.

So I will take the case and place it here and on LMAG.

The site has just been updated at

and will continue updating over the weekend for those interested. Do re-read any sections during this period as links are being added.

The site has / will have new pictures and text added, so when re-visiting do have a check over text already read, as terms refer to websites, and links that needed to be added, and have been 'in situ' for some time, anticipating this build up, and sub judice traversals that are at present in temporary abatement.

Johno1066

It appears to me, that County Court is letting the average man down. Again and again

You have it bang on right!

I said ALL courts have been compromised in bending their will to the appetite of the councils' plunder for revenue.

The three courts, and particularly the last hearing, amont three THERE, gave a triangulation and insight unseen as to its clarity. The site will be faithfull to showing this.

A course of conduct can be apprehended with perfect clarity when using the principle that WILL is a function of purpose and design.

"The law is an ass" and who am I to disagree. It appears to me, that County Court is letting the average man down. Again and again, cases like this show the ambiguity with which our Courts preside. It is becoming more apparent to me, that the County Court system, is entering a self preservation mode; they know that they've got it wrong with regards to TEC, they know that TEC is merely an automated process which is an attempt at cutting costs and massaging 'Justice'. We are told, that this conveyor belt justice, is in our interests and for our benefit.

I would say to the Courts, be mindful with which direction you take, let not the volume of monies be a presiding factor in the interests of Justice, only truth can decide!!