If AQ dispensed with do I need to do anything else?

tommy2010

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there!

My first post can I just say cheers this has been a really helpful site....

Anyway- I'm a tad confused hope someone can help-

After HSBC filed their defence (on the 28th day!) I have now received a letter from the court (Harlow) saying they will dispense with allocation questionnaire etc....

All I received was a letter stating the above and confirming which court would deal with it, and a copy of HSBCs defence...

I did not however receive anything about still having to pay a fee OR anything about having to file a draft order etc-

The first I have read about it is today on these forums and I think my 14 days is up!

I'm assuming that either 1) because an AQ was dispensed with I don't have to do this, OR 2) maybe something was missing when I received this info from court- in which case I may now be buggered!

Can anyone please clarify? Thanks

welcome to the forum tommy

was the letter actually from harlow court or was it the transfer papers (did you file your claim locally or on MCOL)

EDIT: on re-reading it looks like you used MCOL & have had transfer letters.

what did the letter from harlow say?

an allocation fee may be payable even if no AQ is required. A call to the court will confirm this.

When you have filed your AQ................

New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!

Ah good point- it may have been transfer papers rather than from Harlow Court- don't actually have them here but I will check tonight and get back later!

Would that explain it? Are the transfer papers merely notification of change of court and then at some point later I will hear from Harlow Court? Guess I should have looked a bit more closely....

Thanks pinkdutchess

yes thats the normal procedure - you get the transfer papers then you hear rom the local court with the district judges directions. Nudges to DG will aslo begin at this point.

Have a read of the two links in my last post which explain more fully & give nudging examples.

and come back later to confirm