eco v BoS- advice please!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

before i found this site i wrote to bos last june (06) and complained about charges and asked for them back. they wrote back said they were investigating, eventually they said the charges were accurate. so i replied saying it had come to my attention they were unlawful and still wanted them returned. this started the long road. got statements and in november wrote prelim, december LBA. then my dad got sick so i kind of get slack, i wrote to them again in jan and said that was as still pursuing this. my first charge was jan 2001. anyway continued writing making reference to my lettrs from the previous june. eventually filed at court and now have received an AQ and defence form bos saying that they don't know where some of my figures are from(i'm guessing it's the charges from jan 01 to june 01). so question: i'm on benefits and filled in the fee exemption form, do i need to pay the £100, cos I don't have this and secondly do i respond to the defence just now. most of it is bunkem ie they don't know what i'm claiming for-this is nonsense since i have used the proformas off here and sent copies of spreadsheets with detail of all charges with every letter. can anyone give me an answer for this thanks.

Keep us updated!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!