Most irritating person on telly

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5645 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not impressed about last night's results then luv? :razz:

Correct ! although I know I shouldn't react to the banality of it - but that result just took the biscuit - who's voting for Daniel ffs..... Do they canvas the care homes or something?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Harry Hill gets on my t*ts! He is not remotely funny and now I have to contend with him for most of Saturday evening as my kids think he's 'hilarious', i won't hold it against them though, as they are only five and six!!!:evil:

If you think I have been any help at all, click my scales, go on.... You know you want to! :lol:

LLoyds: (Husband) - *Settled in full* 20/12/06

Halifax: (Mum) - *Settled in full* 05/12/06

Studio: *Settled in full and more* 09/12/06

GE Capital - *Settled in full* 16/11/06

Barclays: - *Settled in full* 04/01/07

Capital One: - *Settled in full* 02/02/07

MBNA: - *Settled in full* 30/01/07

Yorkshire Bank (Friend) - *Settled in full* 30/06/07

LLoyds TSB x 3 in progress (Friend x 2 and Husband again)

Abbey National in progess (Friend)

that horribly smug obnoxious guy who`s name i also cant remember that does all the police camera action things "mr i`ve never done anything remotely illigal while driving" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh i hate him

S.C

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

<a href="http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk"><b><font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Consumer Action Group</font></b></a> - <font color="#FF9900" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reclaim the Right as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.</font>

IF I`VE BEEN OF HELP PLEASE TICKLE MY SCALES :D

Louis Walsh, vindictive snivelling little git who knows rock all about music

Danni Minogue - empty headed Shiela who thinks Daniel can win X Factor

Couldn't agree with you more Ell-enn :mad:

Louis is a pillock.

At least when Simon is sarcastic he's usually spot on!!

Danni (Look how I love myself) Minogue makes my skin crawl....and so does Gilly Goulden...and Jeremy (up himself) Clarkson....and Jonathan (juvenile) Ross !!!

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.