The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000

Skót

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5207 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My Girlfirend bought some tickets from ticketmaster.co.uk, which apear to be of "restricted view" catagory. However she didnt notice this when placing the order as it was stuck in the small print.

As I understand it The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 gives consumers 7 days from the day of receving the goods (the tickets) to return them, "just because" if they no longer want the product as a cooling off period.

Would this apply to the tickets? if it does when would they apply from? When receiving the tickets or when placing the order?

The company state that no refunds weill be given in the T&Cs, I take it this doesn't matter as its the consumers statutory right to return them.

If you could give an answer asap as obviously time is running out,

cheers

Scott

My understanding is that this doesn't apply to "leisure services" which are on a specified date. I would imagine that your purchase falls into this category.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.