mitchpl - V - Halifax Bank - !!! VICTORY !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Greetings all.

Just thought I would share the envelope that "pat" brought today!

Original amount charged to account - £171.00p

Statutory interest & my "admin"fees - £ 43.01p

TOTAL OWED £214.01P

My MCOL claim totalled £519.24p

This included all my costs, time of research, pen to paper etc. Just about ready to complie the court bundle...................................

OWARD at d ALIFAX has offered £385.47 as an out of court non liability blah blah blah settlement.

I shall of course accept it. Incidentally, in my LBA, I offfered to accept a straight £200 Its a no brainer to see who has come out on top. Its cost them nearly double. I dont know how they arrived at £385.47 but it is more than acceptable to me.

By the way they did tell me that I must keep my account in order & thatt hey would credit my account blah blah blah - WELL THEY HAVE ACTUALLY CLOSED IT ABOUT 2 YRS AGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO OWARD, A CHEQUE WILL DO NICELY.

Power to the people.

Next stop, Lloyds TSB house insurance & their refusal to settle a claim.

mitch:D :D :D :D :D :D

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

By the way they did tell me that I must keep my account in order & thatt hey would credit my account blah blah blah - WELL THEY HAVE ACTUALLY CLOSED IT ABOUT 2 YRS AGO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know something?

That sounds like a kind of threat - I wonder what the FOS would think about it?

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!