HBukowski v Cap One - Help Capquest question

Hank Bukowski
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I have recently rejected a settlement offer from Crap One (Credit card account). Today I have had a letter from Ellie Renshaw saying

"sorry to hear that my offer is unacceptable...our fees are both fair and legal...The OFT have not told us that we'are obliged to refund any fees, and we've offered refunds as a gesture of goodwill...As you know, we,ve sold your debt to Capquest...any refunds we offer will be sent directly to them, if you have cleared this debt they will deal with any amount left in credit...

Financial regulations(?????) require me to advise you that this is my final response in relation to this matter. I look forward to receiving your signed settelment form so we can put this behind us and save the court's valuable time(!!!!)"

Does any one have any suggestions re my next step, paticularly re the Capquest bit (I cleared the balance 3 months ago).

Thanks,

HBukowski

If you have a look at some of the other posts on hear you'll see that letter is a general response letter, people are saying to go onto the letter templates section pick one of the letters on the under rejections and file the claim in the court, doesn't matter if they've sold the debt on they are still resposible. I'll see if i can find the letter you need

Nationwide Won - £2000 :D

Barclay Card - Hearing Date 14/08/07 :???:

Capital One - N1 Filed ;)

Use this letter.........Just adjust accordingly....

please dont paste template letters

please use the copy in the library :-D

Crusher :-D

• Haha 1

Nationwide Won - £2000 :D

Barclay Card - Hearing Date 14/08/07 :???:

Capital One - N1 Filed ;)