Lloyds TSB Stressing me out

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5207 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

I am new to this so if i have done something wrong in posting this then please forgive me.

I really need advice. I have taken LLoyds TSB to court for over £5,000, they naturally have defended the claim (as i gather they normally do reading everyone elses comments).

Courts have transferred the proceedings to my local court, but i recieved something that said:

Without hearing it is ordered that:

The filling of an allocation questionnaire will be dispensed with in this case unless the distroct judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise.

I rang my local court who said I would not recieve an allocation questionnaire and to wait until I get a preliminary hearing. They said thats what happens with all bank charge cases.

Help because 1) I dont even know if this has been posted to the right place and 2) i am really stressed and at the moment thinking of giving up.

Advice please anyone!

You do not need to be scared or stressed. Let Lloyds TSB suffer the stress.

Ask the court if you need to pay any allocation fee since the AQ has been dispensed with. You do not need to do anything more but wait for the allocated hearing date.

Remember that there is a huge queue in the court system at the moment.