Which DCA's use which CRA's?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As there's 3 different Credit Reference Agencies I would just like to know which ones are used by which DCA's. I recently got my Credit report from Experian and even though I have been dealing with a few DCA's in the past couple of years, none of them are on there. I have a few defaults which show up from the original creditor but not one DCA :confused: I think I will now have to get my reports from the other two CRA's.....not as easy on-line as it was with Experian:mad:

Thanks for your replies...I have posted off for my CR to the other two, so will wait and see what they come back with. I know that one of the debts showing up as defaulted with Experian had been passed to lowell, but they are not mentioned on there.

So, anyone out there been defaulted by Lowell? Which CRA did they use?

I think you'll find (correct me if i'm wrong!) when the original debt is sold on, the debt registered with the cra is marked as settled and then updated in the name of the new owner.

Best wishes, Dave.

This has not happened on my Callcredit CR either. I'm not complaining obviously, I'm just surprised. Lowell's name does not appear anywhere.

Just for information, Callcredit have near enough shown exactly the same info as my Experian CR, but with the added bonus of monthly balance lists.