The Lewis Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3726 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

:???: Sorry to butt in but can I please ask a question regarding the CCA request? :???:

Where the print becomes blue: "(DELETE THIS BELOW IF YOU ARE SENDING THE LETTER TO THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR AS OPPOSED TO A debt collection AGENCY)"

Have I got it correctly, that, if the letter is going to a company such as Robinson Way, the paragraph, “If it is your view that you are not the creditor, s.175 of the CCA 1974 applies in the case of a simple assignment, and places a duty upon you to pass this request to the creditor. In the case of an absolute assignment, you are a creditor as defined by s.189. If you contend that you purchased the rights but not the duties of any agreement, you are reminded that s.189 of the Act is clear that an assignment is of both rights and duties.” should be included. Is this correct?

I need to send them a CCA as they are looking for money which I know is not my debt?

Apologies again for interrupting this thread.

Regards VS

Vital spark v Lloyds Tsb

2nd November 2006: 1st letter, requesting back statements, hand delivered to lloyds TSB: got receipt.

I have received the information on my accounts going back 6 (six) years but not going back to the begining of my hsitory with the bank, as I requested.

Think I'd best send a letter suggesting they send the lot and informing them that I have already paid the £10 for such information.

Mairi's awaiting my details so that she can help me work out the interest due on the charges taken.

Personal: growing and changing while ever remaining the same. Get to know me and tell me what I'm like coz I can't figure me out.

Quote: If you can't beat them, confuse them.