Help, strange offer letter.

Dh1986
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On saturday i received my offer letter from natwest. The strange part is i claimed for £100 and they have offered me £614. All the details are correct regards my account details, address etc. What should i do next, ive checked the letter and the part im supposed to sign and both state " We offer you £614 " so on.

Thanks, D.

Guest peed orf

Except it, they're making the offer. I personally would point out their mistake, by the signiture. Then it's down to them if they pay up.

Nat West are usually very quick to point out what you cannot claim for. Not what you

haven't claimed for. So do as the other posters have said make them aware of your doubt. Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Nat West are usually very quick to point out what you cannot claim for. Not what you haven't claimed for.
NatWest claim ALL their charges are lawful/reasonable/defencible yet they divide them into two groups - those you can claim back and those you can't. Is it just me, or is that bizarre?!!

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site