Going to Court, Dont know what to say

gadget32
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Ive got a court date for 10days time, I havnt had an offer from Barclays and I think I will be attending court.

I want to make sure Im fully prepared so what I want to know is,

What do I say to the Judge if he starts asking me questions, I wouldnt want to say something that prejudice's my case.

Can anyone help?

Have you tried to contact the litigation team at Barclays? With only 10 days to go I'd have thought they'd be looking to settle. From what I've read they're inundated and may have overlooked your case - time to jog their memory?

What I didnt do was send Barclays copies of the papers I sent to the court, should I have do that?

My friend only sent papers to the court and had an offer within a week?

Have I messed up?

I can't put my finger on what I was looking for, but Dar£n started a thread - Barclays Litigation Team Good or Evil - with all the contact details. (Have a look at the other sticky messages, I think there's another one with details.) Krysta or Dino seem to have been the best contacts there, they should be able to tell you who's looking after your case.

Good luck!

Also, the best pieces of advice seem to be to have all your details to hand including an up to date copy of your SOCs and if it gets too difficult (which it shouldn't), finish the conversation saying that you'll let the judge decide, goodbye!:) What power!