nick v coop & smile!

timplax20

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Needing some advice please. Am new to the site.

I have been dealing with both co-op & smile bank in trying to reclaim my bank charges. To date however I have not had a result.

So far....

30 March 07 - Letters requesting copies of statements for 6 yrs.

16 April 07 - Letters to chase no response or acknowledgement

4 May 07 - (After having recd statements) Letters sent requesting bank charges refunded.

10 May 07 - Recd acknowledgement letters of a "complaint"

31 May 07 - Letters sent to chase as again no response

6 June 07 - Letter recd from co-op bank saying they need more time to investigate & this can be upto 4 weeks.

7 June 07 - Letter recd from Smile saying similar

11 June 07 - Letter recd from co-op regarding Smile account. This is threatening letter about my outstanding balance on the smile account. This has basically continued in past few months to go more & more overdrawn due to their bank charges. Not by me using it at all!

14 June 07 - Sent secure message to Smile stating my dissatisfaction that i had recd such letter when the charges were due to them etc & that I still had not recd a reply regarding the charges.

Present day - I have not heard anything from either Co-OP or Smile.

What do I do??! Help!

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sending the template formal letters from this site's library?

I advise that you do if you haven't, there's nothing they like more than ****ing about and drawing you into their timetable rather than yours

I'm doing a Co-Op and Smile claim and dealing with them both at the same time, they're the same people, past the LBA stage and they answer as one entity

oh, and you've posted into the 'successes forum' best PM a mod to move you to the proper Smile forum, or start over