THE Crusher BAH HUMBUG thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4339 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Driver's who seem to think they are the only ones on the road and cant be bothered to use their indicators :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Come on, it aint that bloody hard - u can do it with one finger whilst you're hands are still on the wheel

BAH HUMBUG!!!!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Useless line manager who can't do his job but holds onto everything till he goes on leave and expects it all to be done by the time he gets back next Tuesday! :mad:

Useless line manager who gets away with murder cos' we work for the council................ and managers are gods! :mad:

Useless line manager who takes the credit for my work cos' he's a proper big tart! :mad:

USELESS CRA*PY LINE MANAGERS..................

BAH HUMBUG!!!!! :mad:

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

mochamoo not very happy..

Bah Humbug!

:cry:This isnt unhappy unfortunatley this is my life at the moment... I forgot what happy is:evil:

Especially with her high heels on, my friend! :-D

LOL Bookie you have a mighty good memory:rolleyes:

fan breaking on my CPU... PC cutting out mid-sentence last night.

I hope it isnt knackered :mad:

BAH HUMBUG

We discussed this at our pasty meet before last...looks like a refresher is on the agenda for this Wednesday (no, before anyone asks, not a refresher of the Trebor variety...)

When painting a window frame up on blocks in the garage, vices attached to workbenches that suddenly leap out and tw*t you on the head, leaving a large bump...BAH! HUMBUG!

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

We discussed this at our pasty meet before last...looks like a refresher is on the agenda for this Wednesday (no, before anyone asks, not a refresher of the Trebor variety...)

Indeed.

As it happens the power supply one had gone, now this one too.

mmmmmm..... thermal paste.

errrm........

THE BANKS?

BAH!!! HUMBUG!!!!

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

errrm........

THE BANKS?

BAH!!! HUMBUG!!!!

of course, goes without saying!

Dodgy jewellers....

selling off crap, then doing a runner.

Bah humbug.... total and utter bah humbug... bah bah black humbug, of epic proportions..

not a happy bunny today :mad:

147266062_6edbe3d4bb.jpg

Humm bug...

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ony twenty and a half hours to go...

Eldest sons 18th birthday today -

his phone - switched off

ex wifes phone - switched off

younger sons phone - nobody answering

not being able to wish my son a happy birthday - infinitely worse than bah humbug :( :( :(

Yep . . .definately worth an LBA. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

People who don't turn up when they have promised they will.

Hence wasting your time.

Ummm...I'm still trying to find out where the actual website is...

The kid that lives on the bottom floor is playing on his bike in the car park outside. Happy sounds of innocent joy are wafting gently through my window - and all I can think of is that if he scratches OH's car with said bike, he's going to be absolutely for it...

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

Covering a pasty in Tomato sauce and eating it with a fork . . . Youngsters of today. .

Bah Humbug !!!!

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

This bloody rain: (CONTINUING) BAH! HUMBUG!

Flying through rain with Wipers not working when coming into land. . . .

Bah Humbug !!!!

WARNING TO ALL

Flying through rain with Wipers not working when coming into land. . . .

Bah Humbug !!!!

Getting on UK's plane when it's raining and his wipers don't work......................

More chance of finding rocking horse poop on button moon.............. quick, leg it!!!! :o

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Starter motor breaking on my work van and my dad (the mechanic) in portugal Bahh Humbug

People parking on the zig zag lines outside the cash machine in my home town and police cars driving past without doing anything

Bahh Humbug

The plonker at SC&M (you know who you are GA) that told me to bank a cancelled cheque and was downright obnoxious when I asked for another

BAHH HUMBUG

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

Oooooooooh............ jshtr3............. in honour of your cra*py day.......................

BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!!!!!

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***