jeremy sutcliffe

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just recieved a letter from the above company stating that the bank is not obliged to make a refund to me. However we are instructed that having regard to all the circumstances the bank is prepared to make an ex gratia payment to me for £200 in full and final settlement of this claim.

My claim against them is for £2800 and a removal of a default notice. What should i do now any help please.

Hi nickie02,

Jeremy Sutcliffe Solicitors are nothing but Bullies Ignore what they are saying and continue with your claim.

You have a right to your money back and they know it. Don't let them intimidate you.

I personally would like to build a case against this man and his staff. He is a disgrace to his profession.

You're not alone in dealing with these inhumane beings. Have a look at other threads regarding these people.

Just remember no matter what happens with your finance they can't chop your hands off!!!

Keep your chin up and good luck with your claim but I don't think you'll need it.

Come on Jeremy Sutcliffe show the world the face of evil!!

Hi

I am about to send a letter off to sutcliffe's today as I have had enough of their bullying !! :shock: Thanks for all the advice given on this forum..........

You think you are being singled out by these people. I am sure there have been £100's charged to our account with out our knowledge. I have requested a statement asking for all payments and charges to the account since they took ove. The other statements I am awaiting on fron the Clydesdale..............

Good luck;)

Hi Nicki02,

I recieved the same letter a couple of weeks ago for a claim of around £1500, seems like this is becoming the norm whether your claim is £500 or £5000, I have replied with a a strong 'Bog off' letter basically saying give me it all or the next correspondance you recieve will be from the courts.

I'm not expecting miracles and i gave them until Friday to respond, think this is them just trying to exploit peoples financial frailties and have probably figured a small number of claimants will fold due to the stresses placed upon them.

Best advice is to solder on forward as they are fully aware you more than likely win back your charges plus the contractual rate of interest without you ever having to appear in the courts. In the event of them defending the claim all the way (very very unlikely), as long as you have followed the 'tried and tested' methods described on this site, victory shall be yours.

Best of luck

T

Hi there,

I got the same letter. I can't seem to find this so called firm listed anywhere. Is it possible that Yorkshire Bank (note the address is the same as Yorkshire Bank, just a different floor) is just writing letters on headed paper claiming to be a solicitor?? And if so, is this an offence??

Mmmm, the plot thickens!

Pete.

:confused:

They acted as Solicitors a couple of years ago and took us to court re clydesdale loan !!! They are BULLIES.......... I tried everything to keep

paying even if it was a small amount but they wouldn't listen and proceeded through the courts . :mad: :idea: I was ill with worry. My husband had a road accident at his work ( he's an HGV driver ) He was off work for a long time on sick pay. But would they listen NO...........

I am waiting on a reply from them..... will keep you posted.

• 2 weeks later...

i had that many letters from them along with (jacobs balliff) made a wicked paper mache tribal head speaker system cause thats all they are good for..........lol Dont be bullied by them i stood up 2 them and told them they wernt getting a penny as i didnt owe it it was all illigal charges and was taking YB to court to reclaim my money they suddenly changed on the phone and said oh well we will leave this open and put it to file then. I still get the odd one but i think they have to to keep the works experience kid busy lol....DONT BE BULLIED BY THEM... good luck