i got SOMEONE Elses statements - So they must have mine!!!!

jenny5969
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:Cry:

MBNA........... £450+++

alliance & Leicester £1054.54...... received an offer last wk for £175:rolleyes: DECLINED & proceeded with court action Now awaiting date:p

Hi all after waiting slightly longer then the 40 day period for my statements. & contacting via Email (threatening them) I finally received what MBNA claim to be statements.. the state of them was appaulling!------- they are just scraps of paper with pieces of info photocopied onto them. I think They were aware of what they done & I feel it is another stalling tactic on their behalf. they returned my £10 cheque stating the charge was FREE on this occassion!!!!!! :shock: :shock: BUT

After trawling threw them for almost 7hrs working out wot they owe me I realised that they had sent me some of my own details and SOME of SOMEONE elses. :-? OBVIOUSLY this person has received my other details!!! It only took me about 4hrs working threw my A&L statements SO I am totally livid that I have wasted so much time for nothing. Where do MBNA stand now they have breached the data protection act BIGSTYLE ?? should I go straight to the ombudsman with this info.

Thanx & Good Luck

Jen