style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2454 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A set of dentures shoved up your bum'll do a lot more than tickle your fancy..............it'd give your dentist a bit of a shock when you go for a check-up:p:p

he'd have to be bliddy careful when he was filling your cavities:D:D

we11 u heard the term cavity search we11 where u think it came from ;):D:Dxxkia

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sayin Nowt. . :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

sorry ange1s been a bit distracted 1ate1y xxkia

we've noticed!!

Re: techy question right ordered new kb just have to wait for it to be de1ivered now xxxxkia

you should warn people that you're going to post such outrageous things.......at least give them the chance to sit down first to prepare themselves for the shock!!:D:D

or is it something more energetic that's been distracting you??:p:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

we've noticed!!

you should warn people that you're going to post such outrageous things.......at least give them the chance to sit down first to prepare themselves for the shock!!:D:D

or is it something more energetic that's been distracting you??:p:p

eh never said i cou1d fit it in though pms1 so watch this space :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:Dxxxkia

eh never said i cou1d fit it in though pms1 so watch this space :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:Dxxxkia

fit it in?

where the hell are you planning to put it dear?:eek::eek::eek:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

well, don't poke about in the hole with a pencil to make it fit..............like you did last time!!:p:p:D

well, don't poke about in the hole with a pencil to make it fit..............like you did last time!!:p:p:D

And, if you can't resist poking about with a pencil.......................

don't forget to remove it before inserting anything else into the hole :eek:

It could prove very embarrassing trying to explain how it happened at A&E in the early hours! 8-) 8-)

:lol:

one of my mates saw an advert for pi11s that stop men u know the embarassing bit 1ike tenas for women and he said what u do stick it up there to stop it pms1 :D:Dprice1ess eh xxxkia

one of my mates saw an advert for pi11s that stop men u know the embarassing bit 1ike tenas for women and he said what u do stick it up there to stop it pms1 :D:Dprice1ess eh xxxkia

I think we've been talking slightly at cross-purposes dear.......you clearly like to push your pencil into rather different sorts of holes than me!!:p:p:p

Edited by charleyfarley

Oh dear! Kia! :)

Can I take a minute to be serious on here for once on this sad day with the news about Rooster.............if you ever wanted to know what he was like, read the very first page of this thread. It tells you everything you needed to know about the man.

Nice one Charley. How about posting that on the thread dedicated to Rooster.

His wife told me he didn't want people wearing black at his funeral, and as you say, it's everything you need to know about him.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi kisskiss,

Have you discovered the 'edit' function for posts yet??;)...........and how's your pencilpoking coming on?? found any new holes to tell us about yet:D:D

Edited by charleyfarley

yep i pressed some buttons ti11 i found the right one but shhhhhhhhh dont te11 everyone ;):Dand no ho1es yet but im 1ooking into it boom boom pms1 :pxxxkia

ohhhh dear midd1e of page 2 1itt1e kia footba11 kick opppsss missed :Dxxxkia

What were you meant to be kicking dear??:p:p

you should take careful aim, judge your run-up, check the target area, and kick as hard as you can!!!!

but football's something else entirely:p

What were you meant to be kicking dear??:p:p

you should take careful aim, judge your run-up, check the target area, and kick as hard as you can!!!!

but football's something else entirely:p

yes and make sure u keep your hands on the ball :eek::eek::rolleyes::D:Dxxxkia

yes and make sure u keep your hands on the ball :eek::eek::rolleyes::D:Dxxxkia

The way these balls move around you'd be better advised to punch them............ either that or hold on very tight and clutch them to your chest:p:p:p