Charley's Angels

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1783 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening girls;)

Sounds like you both had a great weekend.................spare me the finer details tho':p :p

I can't imagine what you two would get up to with a couple of bottles of wine and a bottle of malt/bacardi inside you:D

nice to see you on here at a sensible hour cassie.................and relatively sober as well;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• charleyfarley

• Robdblynd

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liverpool without Stevie Gerrard................:( :(

OMG - my son, Stephen, would DIE:eek:

I think you're quite safe CF:D

Tht's ok then, I can breathe easily now!!!!! :D :D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Evening girls;)

Sounds like you both had a great weekend.................spare me the finer details tho':p :p

I can't imagine what you two would get up to with a couple of bottles of wine and a bottle of malt/bacardi inside you:D

nice to see you on here at a sensible hour cassie.................and relatively sober as well;)

CF

Are you insinuating that I'm normally unrelatively p**ssed:lol:

I'm not drinking again until Friday night....................my liver needs a rest!!

Cf, we had an absolutely fabulous weekend, laughter and alcohol .............. only thing missing were the men ...... but as Cassie and I say, two out of three ain't bad!! ;)

I'll let you into a secret Kia .... even pi**ed she makes sense and if you didn't know her you'd just think she was happy ................ except when she tries to type, then like me, the keys jump about a bit. :D

yep ive seen that t same as us all i think im brill when im pie eyed but in reality the spelling goes awol completely but at least i did one thing right when i was drunk xxkia;)

OMG flyboy ............. you've scared poor Santa into going backwards into his youth ............................ no pressies for you next year now!!! :eek: :eek:

Errrr is that the ejector handle I see hanging down the centre of the window .......................................... one quick tug (or two ;) ) and you're flying like the Angels. :rolleyes:

Thank you PD . . . Works better than the Naughty corner you know.

No Ejection seats in Airliners Queen T...

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

No Ejection seats in Airliners Queen T...

Oh heck UK, one day I will make a joke and you'll get it without an explanation. :(

Guess my sense of humour is a little obscure. Soooooo, to set the record straight ......... I had worked out that it was an airliner and know full well they don't have ejector seats ............. I will omit an explanation of the tug or two and flying with the Angels because with my sense of 'smut' as referred by our beloved leader it should need no further elucidation. :rolleyes:

And Cassie love, I think I'm with you 100% there. :lol:

Now, the next time I make a joke that needs explanation will someone smack me please .................

but not too hard, I might like it. :grin:

Queen T is havin technical problems with her logging into cag at the moment so shell be a while posting the reasons for this problem she is aware of and is sorting out we miss u t :(xxkia

You have no need of boosters Kia .............................. you're so well versed in the art of being an Angel you should be giving lessons.

As you can see, I'm back but investigating a few problems as we speak. :mad:

Oh sorry Queen T. . I did'nt realise you were joking there.

The handle is really there to hang onto, when i get lucky with a hostess. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Wow Uk, now you're telling secrets. :eek: :eek:

Do be careful it's the correct handle you hang onto ............ we really wouldn't want our favourite green flyboy taking off without a parachute ........ would we?

You know what the advice is about safe sex ............ don't you??? ;)

No not at all Queen T . . . .

Been working on a letter for a certain Angel. Took longer than i thought. She should be ok now.

I'm off now for a Beer, maybe back later, if not tomorrow. Behave now you lot .. . :cool:

WARNING TO ALL