style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya good to see u back t cos maybe u can get rid oft the nasty smell in here its lingering think its well past its sell by date so bin it i reckon :D hiya cassie love sounds as if weekend was good for u both xxkia

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Kia

Yeah, we had a fabulous weekend.................. we talked and talked and talked....................... :D and drank and drank and drank:D ................and ate and ate and ate:D .

Think we went to bed about 2.30 Sat night/Sun morning and 3.45 Sun night/mon morning.:)

Didn't do much sleeping:p

But boy do I need to sleep tonight ..... :D

Didn't arrive back here till gone 1 a.m. today so am shattered ................. but it was so worth it.

You girls will have to join in next time there's a meet, it is suuuuuuucchhhh fun ............ what says you Cassie???

I

Hiya KK, did your Cinderella slipper fit? ....... Haven't seen a Prince Charming anywhere for ages ...... you got him locked up in your pantry??? ;)

Yes, the shoe fits:) ..... .................

And I can confirm that the Prince is Charming;) :p

Hey Kia. . . . don't you run off for days on end, you have some negotiating to do after we send that letter.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Don't fret UK, I'll make sure she keeps her nose to the grindstone till she's in the clear ...................... sometimes it's not easy :rolleyes: ...... but she always gets there in the end. ;)

And how's my favourite fly boy these days? Still eating choccie snowballs ........ AND Fry's Chocolate Cream? Both of them are decidedly scrummy yummy .............. gonna share??? ;)

May send you some if your good.

I had a Coffee eclair this morning. Did'nt know they made those, quite moreish too.

I'm fine by the way. Very busy, and Auntie not very well at all. 72 yrs old and won't see the doctor. Just point blank refuses to go, what is it with the older generation from the 30's?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I have an 83 year old mother who is exactly the same as your Auntie ..... stubborn just DOES NOT describe it. :rolleyes:

Don't fancy the coffee eclair thanks ............ chocolate would be nice or better still .... Lime & Chocolate. :)

And ME ...... good ............................... I'm always good, VERY good in fact. ;) ;)

Why send them, just overfly and chuck them over the side. :D

Ohhhh not allowed to drop things from an Aircraft Queen T, very Naughty and expensive fines if caught.

Mind you did'nt refrain us from flour bombing some friends on a yacht near Alderney many years ago. That was fun. . . :cool:

WARNING TO ALL

Ooohhhhh, so the flyboy can be naughty ................. how nice ....... always did like a man with a edge of danger. ;) ;)

Careful though, your squeaky clean rep as a greenie is in danger of being besmirched by confessions to an Angel. :D

Hiya Cassie .... you coming to play with the greenie???

Now i wonder why you would feel like that Cassie . . . anything you wish to to talk about?

I have a squeaky clean rep? :eek:

WARNING TO ALL

Oh wow Cassie, this gets better ...... the fly boy actually sounds like he enjoys being thought of as naughty!!! :D

Wonder if that's why he comes to play with the Angels?? ;)

Although ... with a name like Angels we should be the ones who are squeacky clean .................... wonder what went wrong????

Ohhhhh I know Cf's in charge .................... we can't be squeaky clean with him cracking the whip, now can we? ;)

Hey Uk, what do you look like in seethrough trousers and titty tassles, would you make the grade as a eunuch for the Angels? You've got the flying ability .... so maybe you've got the rest. Whadya say??? ;):p

Oh yes .... I'd forgotten that piece of equipment, thanks Cassie.

Wonder what will suit him best? Dark like his hair, blue like his plane ....... or maybe red for the danger he courts??? :p

What do you think Cassie??? And should I let him in on the hairy Werthers as well or will that upset Cf do you think?? :rolleyes:

Behave you two . . .

The only time i will be "dressed up" is when the undertaker does his thing.

Why would i want to look like Ali Baba?

WARNING TO ALL

Behave???? How do I do that then? I thought I was 'behaving' quite well. :p

Ali Baba? Hey Uk, we're Angels, not 40 thieves!!! :rolleyes: The idea is (sigh at having to explain .... again) you dress as the Eunuch in a harem and the Angels float around in see through drapes ..... whilst you, as our protector save us from harm while enjoying our charms for yourself.

Think that about covers it doesn't it Cassie??? And aren't you behaving well too??? :D

T

Charley will think we're trying to replace him..................as if we ever could (or would).

I think we should keep the Werthers hairy to ourselves

Now Cassie ............. would I, could I ever replace our beloved Master??? :eek: :eek:

As for the Werthers .... ok, I'll not tell anymore ............ I won't even mention the mouldy grapes either. ;-) Oohhh, hush my mouth. :lol:

See UK, I'm being really good now, so where's my sweeties??? :rolleyes:

I noticed the avatar Cassie .... and think it's lovely, very fitting for an Angel. :-D

did i tell u the tale about stevie boy at the jjb cassie :Dand the knickers by the way did notice the lovely pic its very us i think uk as if id do a runner right in the middle :eek:u got till the 6th after that im away till the 10th but as soon as ill be gone for good from here but good news im taking my lappy with me so should be able to access the net cos a network card is going to sorted for me which should in theroy let me go on well soon know eh but im around till then but maybe hit and miss a little after the 24th ill still be here but at me dads house so ill not be around so much then did u get that :Dcos even im confused now:confused:all we need now is bonnie and pat and were all here again :)xxkia