style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so is this going to be a nice quiet weekend without The Queen about?

You taking my name in vain Cf? :rolleyes:

I so hope not cos like Arnie ..................... I'll be back. ;):p

it's like the terrible twins posting here............you can't tell which one's doing the writing.................................and I bet they're both tiddled:p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

well stupid that was very obviously the queen T cant u tell but yes they sounded gone so much for only havin a few no sign of them today either hangovers girls is it so no loud music i take it :Dturn UPPPP THE VOLUME someone ;)xxkia

well stupid that was very obviously the queen T cant u tell but yes they sounded gone so much for only havin a few no sign of them today either hangovers girls is it so no loud music i take it :Dturn UPPPP THE VOLUME someone ;)xxkia

Oi!!!!!!!!! less of the stupid thank you..............It's like tweedledum and tweedledee ....................one doing the typing, one saying "write this" and both half-cut:p :p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

well it was obvious to me who was who and wait till queen T sees that tweedle dum and tweedle dee your for it hope your good at running cos shes got some punishments that beggar belief :eek:ill stick around and watch the fireworks me thinks :D

uk ive updated my thread can u go look please got a letter today ive put it on my bit thread that is advice please thank u

hope your back today t missed u lots xxkia

no your not wrong kk i could think of a few names without breaking out in a sweat so well get our rest and let him play with himself and when weve had a good rest then just stroll back in and bobs your uncle :Dxxkia

I told you I'd be back ............................. and here I am!!!

I see you girls have been having a little fun while I've been off enjoying myself. ;)

Nope Cf .... not tiddly, despite your assertions ....................................

we were blasted. :D

And Kia, no, we didn't have a hangover, either day ..................... Cassie and I are responsible girlies ................................. who know how to have fun.:p

Bonnie .... herpes? Hmmmm ...... lumpy, bumpy, red and itchy .... then sore and scabby ........................ think that just about says it. :p

Hiya KK, did your Cinderella slipper fit? ....... Haven't seen a Prince Charming anywhere for ages ...... you got him locked up in your pantry??? ;)

And you are so right Kia, I've got plans for the person who called me tweedledum ...... or was it tweedledee .............................. I just hope he likes them. :p

Oi!!!!!!!!! less of the stupid thank you..............It's like tweedledum and tweedledee ....................one doing the typing, one saying "write this" and both half-cut:p :p

HALF-cut.................??? :x

CF - we don't do anything in HALVES :smile::p:lol:

Hi Cassie ........... you recovered from our weekend yet??? :D

Didn't we have fun??? And you are so right .................. we certainly do not do anything by halves .................... as the Bacardi and Whisky bottle will confirm. :p

Hi T

I've given up drinking ............................. until Friday:D

BTW... You forgot to mention the wine bottles

My liver is crying out for some time off work:rolleyes: .

Success at the dentist.............. no more gap;) and he didn't charge me.

What a fabulous weekend - Cassie and Steve say Hi.

When we doing it again?:D

Glad about the gap ... and the lack of charging. What a gent ..... but as it was his c**kup in the first place .... I should bally well hope he didn't charge.

I brought the wine bottles love ...... was there more? Ooops!! But then we were extremely ..........'forgetful' after the amount we'd downed weren't we?? :p

Doing it again??? Sooon as love, soon as .............. cos you are so right ...... fab doesn't even begin to describe it. :D

BTW, check your inbox, you have pm. :)