style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yep see u dont know it all and mods were 80s were they not or late 70s definatley not 60s :Dxxkia

so who were those guys fighting on the beach at Brighton at easter,wearing parkas and riding scooters, and listening to The Who, back in the middle '60's?:confused: :confused:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no just us the superior sex :Dxxkia

would you care to elaborate on this point?........:D :D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Darling man, it is a well established and scientically proven fact that without the female of the species this planet would grind to a halt .:rolleyes: ..........

soooooooooo, superior yes, we give birth to the next generation and make sure they're healthy. We put up with men who think they own us and the world we live in ..... and we allow them to think that while quietly staging revolutions. ;)

The men in this world wear the trousers ........................ because the women let them. ;):D

I'm going for an early night, so I don't intend to start refuting this fallacious argument tonight.............................so just because I've not replied don't lull yourself into any false notions of being correct:p :p :p

fallac what does that mean anyone got a dictionary look it up will you someone :Dand ive been havin cross words on bluey thread so i agree no more tonight eh :)not when im in a good mood ;)xxkia

so is this going to be a nice quiet weekend without The Queen about?

and if KK's Cinderella, then what does that make kia and bonnie?;)

and what about me?:p

well i is very bored now so im going to bed hope you have nice time on your trip T:)but missed u on msn tonight enjoy yourself though u desreve it both u and cassie and im off to dream sweet dreams of luton mmmmmm nite all xxkia:)