style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2454 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hiya cassie sorry i didnt answer last night just read it how awful i do have to say im the bottle parade we live near to some not very pleasant boys and i tend to avoid them where i can but the situion has never arisen where ive had to step in dare say i would if the person they were terrorising this time was struggling but like i said ive never been in that position yet but i do agree with u they have not been brought up with any manners kids today they dont give one about anyone or anything my kids have been brought up to have respect but they get little back in return cos i was brought up that way so sorry for your ordeal though it sounds awful hope your a bit better now right im off my soapbox now :rolleyes:xxkia

yep im here Queen but wheres everyone else gone too its so quiet lately isnt it maybe we need our master to shake things up again :Dor is that us gonna go and look for new avartar this ones a bit tame aint it ;)xxkia

Hello Angel's. Master gone off and left you on your own? . . .

I agree Kia, new Avatar required . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Yep, he's bunked off again Uk, into the wilds of who knows where chasing customers. :rolleyes:

And yes Kia, that avatar is VERY boring for an Angel ...... go girl, get yourself something exciting and make these men sit up and take notice. ;)

That'll bump the view count and the post count no doubt. :p

hope you all like new one was in a bad mood when i put other one on this one is much more apt i think let me know i know someone who will like it :pill have to show him ;)counting days again what are the winds like today we lost the other half of our sidegate today so now were gateless at the moment and still it blows i dont like it cos u know when its like this its gonna do damage :(xxkia

Already has here Kia, we've lost half the roof from off the coal shed ..... it'll have to go back on as soon as it stops blowing ...... we coal's no use at all.

Had some snow here too, not much but enough to make driving awkward for a while.

Hey Cassie .............. on your birthday you're allowed to be drunk. :D

Pity the boss is in the wilds otherwise he'd be here teasing you. :p

You intending to get even more drunk? ;) Hope you've not got plans for tomorrow or they'll have a delayed start while you recover from a hangover. :)