style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 5 years later...

well well well kia angel has popped by see if anyones got the kettle on and it seems no ones been here in along time cobwebs everywhere lol came in to check out ppi stuff boooooooring lol so thought id see is anyone wants to play :razz:xxx

Kia brought it on came to have a brew and plump up that chintz and no one here Well that won't do and someone needs to get a shammy on them windows and darent even look in that cellar last seen T in there with a do not disturb sign xxxxkia

Weeellll hellloo. Thank god somebody came back, I've been locked in this damned cellar for lord knows how long, I lost track. Only good thing ... I lost weight. 😜 Now, of only the boss man would appear the fun could begin but last I heard he'd become a political figure. Now, first a shower then food before we let the fun begin. 😘😘

What did u do with that whip T cos I'm sure uk was last seen running around Liverpool pride having fun 😂 😜It was u in that frankie furter outfit by lime street wasn't it 😧😧😜xxxxkia

Oh yes tickety boo mj hope life's all good with u think them lads are all busy with T and that whip me I been busy with feather duster 😜that dust gets everywhere 😂😜xxxxkia

Malibu and coke or Ameretto and coke please! all welcome to my Dragon cave :)

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I know think he took a wrong turn at alba kerki (can't spell it 😂) and oh er now we have never been in a dragons cave before have we T 😲😍does it have chintz and a good supply of furry things cos we does like our home comforts 😂😜xxxxkia

my cave is the best around I have you know! I am a very nice Dragon as are all Dragons :)

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Angel face 😍😍😍wow named after me when can u move in termi 😂 I love ❤️ it and I mean us girls do need to stick together and lick them boys into shape 😜Now then first things first what's T 's drink gonna be pina colada 😂 xxxxxxkia