style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol kk yep he prob does :) xxxxkia

Harsh dear!!:jaw:

but fair!8)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Well, after a trip to the hospital fearing the worst, I was pleasantly surprised to be told that they've cut all the nasties out of my back, and there's no evidence of it having spread to my lymph system. :-D:-D Come back in 3 months time and we'll check you over, but in the meantime feel yourself regularly in the shower for any unusual lumps or protrusions:jaw:

so, scare over, but no sunbathing for me from now on, which is a small price to pay.

Thanks for everyone's messages of support, they've been much appreciated

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Very good to hear CF. I'm sure the angels will take turn in feeling for lumps in the shower, so job done :D

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

thats just the best news cf so normal service is resumed so can we start picking on u again :razz:xxxkia

Hadn't noticed that you'd stopped to be perfectly honest:-)

hands up :whoo:xxxkia

hands up where?:shock::shock:

and make sure they're not cold please

hands up where?

and make sure they're not cold please

Hands up where??? :madgrin:

Why .... here, there and everywhere surely!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I am absolutely delighted that you're ok :-D..... and I'm with Kia ............... situation normal. :madgrin:

Good to hear your on the mend CF :) and now I hope you have put your life of debauchery and soliciting with unsavoury females behind you (and running away very very fast :lol:)

So you should......

He was trying to keep the soliciting a secret! :lol: :lol::lol:

Good to hear your on the mend CF :) and now I hope you have put your life of debauchery and soliciting with unsavoury females behind you (and running away very very fast :lol:)

Debauchery and soliciting with unsavoury females???

I've been tucked up in bed with a Horlicks and a good book most nights, therre's been precious little bauchery going on

and as for unsavoury, I don't know what you mean:shock:

I've got a sweet tooth so it's more like chocolate and mince pies for me..............it's surprising how much enjoyment you can have with those, and a little brandy butter:wink::wink::wink:

I've got a sweet tooth so it's more like chocolate and mince pies for me..............it's surprising how much enjoyment you can have with those, and a little brandy butter

Mince pies !!! Ohhh Yukkkk. You can have them Cf, I can;t stand the things.

Now the chocolate is a different matter ...................... make it into a choccie mousse, pour raspberry coulis all over it and I'll be the first in there with the spoon. :smile::wink::smile:

Sending love to you Charley:hug:

Thanks 'tater:roll:

Mince pies !!! Ohhh Yukkkk. You can have them Cf, I can;t stand the things.

Now the chocolate is a different matter ...................... make it into a choccie mousse, pour raspberry coulis all over it and I'll be the first in there with the spoon. :smile::wink::smile:

I wasn't planning to use a spoon dear:razz::razz::razz:

or a plate:wink: