style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

BTW....................not seen kisskiss or uk on this thread for ages n ages.............maybe they've both been really busy doing things

together?:|

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the gutter???? that's an awful thing to say!!:mad2:

I'm MUCH lower than that:-D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Now I don't normally come on here and be serious, I've but decided to break the habit of a lifetime and update those Angels that are still about..........I've been diagnosed with a malignanat melanoma ( which is a scabby mole to you and me) and altho' I've had it cut out, I'm into hospital this week to have a whole lot more cut out, as well as the removal of a lymph node to see if it's spread to the lymphatic system. If it hasn't spread, then I'll be fine, the treament is just surgery, if it has spread then it's a different ballgame but I won't know till early next month after the biopsy results.

I'll be having a skin graft as well, and they usually take the skin from your thigh, or sometimes from your bum............so I might have to learn to type standing up!!

Really sorry to hear this Charley. My SIL is going through a similar problem at the mo (breast cancer in her case), so I can imagine how worrying it must be for you and your family. On the upside, you're getting the treatment that you need.

At least you know that you've got friends on CAG and the angels to support you and give you a bit of a break from what's going on.

Now just one other thing.

Gawd help those poor nurses when they give you a bed bath!! :wink:

A whole new set of angels for you to play with?:!:

xx

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

:grouphug: Big hugs from me too Cf ....................

this hospital business must be catching ........ I hope your outcome is as good as mine have been.

If I were you I'd dodge KK's hyperdermics ..... you'll get quite enough from your new playmates. :-D

If they take the skin graft from your bum I'll make sure your seethroughs have a modesty patch to cover the sore spot completely. :censored:

oh god so sorry cf to hear this news have been so caught up with my own life but something made me come back on today couldnt say what ill be crossing everything i got that your ok and will try and keep in touch have been going to bed with fishermans friends and hot toddy :whoo:

:hug:to cf xxxxxkia

Thanks for the Happy Birthdays, they're a nice surprise:-):-)

Got lots of pressies this year, must be more ill than I thought.........I'm usually lucky to get anything at all!!

Ops all done, I'm so full of bits they've cut out of me I feel like a colander and look like Frankenstein, biopsy results in 2 weeks time or so

and thanks to everyone on here for your support, it's much appreciated

do try and let us know how your getting on cf btw ive got one of them hairy sweets if you want it im sure i could get most of the hairs off it and ive only had it about 3 years in me pocket :razz:xxxxkia

that hairy sweet sounds great to me kisskiss, that's kind of you to save it for me all this time:whoo:

dressings all changed, skin graft looking good, the holes in my neck where they took out a couple of lymph nodes are looking good, just waiting on the biopsy results in a couple of weeks

I had staples holding the dressing in place, and I must say, having a load of metal staples pulled out of your back is eyewatering!!

charleyfarley viewpost-right.png

I feel like a colander and look like Frankenstein

No change there then CF? :madgrin::lol::madgrin:

Sorry, I couldn't resist any longer! :shock::wink: I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it!

thanks for that kind support and encouragement dear........the trouble is, I do look like Frankenstein even on a good day

that hairy sweet sounds great to me kisskiss, that's kind of you to save it for me all this time:whoo:

dressings all changed, skin graft looking good, the holes in my neck where they took out a couple of lymph nodes are looking good, just waiting on the biopsy results in a couple of weeks

I had staples holding the dressing in place, and I must say, having a load of metal staples pulled out of your back is eyewatering!!

well of course i saved it just for u :wink:and dont sound so good all of that cf chin up eh :hug::hug:xxxxxkia