style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

toyboy time!!:lol::lol:

if you've got it girl, make sure you flaunt it:cheer2::cheer2:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

happy birthday mj!!

:whoo::whoo::whoo:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I just noticed the little green circle with an arrow in it by the title of this thread, so because I like to know about things I hovered the mouse over it

and, a little blue box popped up telling me I have 969 posts in this thread!

969!

:jaw::jaw::jaw:

I'm sure every one has been informative!

I just hope no one is analysing them! :wink:

:whoo:1736 for me!!!:whoo:

I've clearly got bugger all else to do!!

Show off!

At least it proves you talk more rubbish than I do!:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone who knows me will fuly understand that this is

perfectly true!!

why can't I edit my post?? I thought I had 5 minutes to change it

HI CF, I've got 23!

tater, I'm hugely impressed......that's serious dedication to the cause of smut, and is to be much applauded

or is it that you've been trying to avoid posting on here just in case, and failed to resist 23 times:p:p

Nope.......that job you mentioned was self-employed and it didn't work out, so I'm back as one of the 2.5 Million scroungers

awwww so sorry cf not easy is it to find anything im thinking of going to college cos i need to do something feel like im going stir crazy or even just crazy is closer .

My dogs been put down today shes got much worse and we cant keep her going anymore its not fair time to let her go and join my mum and dad and wait for me its gonna break my heart her going and i gotta meeting at al anon tonite too my timing is perfect :(

Sounds like college'd be a good plan for you kisskiss, new start and everything. Trouble is you might have to use commas'n' stuff:wink:

hope your meeting goes ok tonight, do try not to talk 'em to death tho':lol::lol::lol:

and in reply to your earlier post about cheating bf's................how many times have I told you...........ALL MEN ARE BARSTEWARDS:madgrin:

and, I'm really sorry to hear about your dog......probabaly for the best, but it doesn't make it any easier for that.

Kia, I'm so sorry about your dog, :-( I know exactly how painful it is to have to say goodbye but you're doing right by her, so take heart that she'll be free from pain.

Cf's right ..... all men can be bar$tewards but sometime, some day Mr Right will come along.

Think you'd better sit down to read the next bit Cf ............ I totally agree with you, :jaw::roll: college would be a great idea for Kia, it would get her out of the house and give her a focus for her time and hopefully a totally new direction for her, plus she'd meet new people with similar interests.

Well, here's a shocker!

I agree with the old see through tassled one as well! Blimey, he won't be able to get out of the door if he thinks he was right for once!

Sorry to hear about the dog aswell, it's really sad when an old friend has to leave. :sad:

Hope it went well tonight. :hug: :hug: :hug:

524 pages.........................over 10,000 posts...........and finally they say something nice about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

524 pages.........................over 10,000 posts...........and finally they say something nice about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry!

I tried to edit the post, but I couldn't!

It won't happen again ~ well not for at least another 10,000 posts!

:lol::madgrin::lol:

it went ok she passed peacefully with us with her and i know it was the right thing she was in such pain and it made me suffer knowing she was in alot of pain and she had such a look of peace on her face and yes i am looking into something at college new years resolution i think for this year like u said T will give me focus and right atm my lifes feels like its spiralling again and i think in the case of this cheating ex bf all id say is alcohol paid a large part in this and still is doing but for now im out of that picture and who knows what the future will hold but the only for me to go now is up :)