style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

go advanced for your smilies, or learn them here angels :)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Nowt ..... as usual I should thimk.

He's a man of few words.....pithy and to the point:D

Hey T, have you got your new motor yet? what colour did you finally go for?

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

priceless T i dunno how to put the smilies on now bloomin eck i feel naked without em pmsl xxxkia

a naked kisskiss,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-10907944

is that you in the 3rd row back dear?:p:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

omg is this thread still active lol :-)

Hope you are all well?

mj!!!!

blimey girl how're you doing?

nice to see you, 3 years has just flown by:shock::rolleyes:

3 years is it that long :|

I am good thanks nice to see some of the old names still on here

can't get rid of 'em, I've been trying for ages...............over 10,000 posts to be precise, but it's not working, they're still here!!:D:D:D

can't get rid of 'em, I've been trying for ages...............over 10,000 posts to be precise, but it's not working, they're still here!!:D:D:D

:shock: obviously not trying hard enough CF!

You are very trying though! :rolleyes:

He's a man of few words.....pithy and to the point:D

Hey T, have you got your new motor yet? what colour did you finally go for?

man :eek: 3 years and he still thinks your a man T ;-) xxkia

man :eek: 3 years and he still thinks your a man T ;-) xxkia

Well dear, you could say T was pithy and to the point, but I don't think I'd ever think she was a bloke!:lol:

Well dear, you could say T was pithy and to the point, but I don't think I'd ever think she was a bloke!:lol:

Pithy?? When did you develop a lisp Cf?

Have to agree with the latter part of that statement, there's no way anyone could mistake me for a bloke. New glasses needed Kia.

Getting new car end of October, finally settled for Panther black cos with the sporty bits added it looks the part .... big, black, beautiful and blingy .............. just the way I l8ke my cars!

Hi MJ ... nice to hear from you, it's been a whie since we had a chat, hope life is beng kind to you and yours.

And will somebody tell me how to get the smilies to work .... cos even going advanced don't work, it just takes me to a blank page that says reply to thread. Drat the thing, I so wanted to stick my tongue out at Cf.

Have to agree with the latter part of that statement, there's no way anyone could mistake me for a bloke. New glasses needed Kia.

Getting new car end of October, finally settled for Panther black cos with the sporty bits added it looks the part .... big, black, beautiful and blingy .............. just the way I l8ke my cars!

Hi MJ ... nice to hear from you, it's been a whie since we had a chat, hope life is beng kind to you and yours.

And will somebody tell me how to get the smilies to work .... cos even going advanced don't work, it just takes me to a blank page that says reply to thread. Drat the thing, I so wanted to stick my tongue out at Cf.

scroll up T i think locy gives u the link for the page that shows u how to put the smilies if not its on the the thread about the new site thingy im not sure how to put links on but will try to http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001 :-) xxkia

i refer to post number 10355 u say "He's a man of few words." i rest my case Milawd :p xxxkia

Getting new car end of October, finally settled for Panther black cos with the sporty bits added it looks the part .... big, black, beautiful and blingy .............. just the way I l8ke my men!

Sounds great:p:p much better than the other option of Blazer Blue, and a whole lot more fun:p:p

smilies work like this;)8);):lol:.can't find one with a sticking-out tongue, but I can imagine;-)

:razz::razz::razz:

i dont need to imagine :p xkia
:razz::razz::razz:

me neither

OMG Kia :shock: ................. I daren't post what I'm thinking or Cagbot will have an eppy. ;);)

Charley, please tell her where you got your smilie before she says something else and I get totally cagbotted. :D:p

i dare u T :-) and i think mr cag bot has gone on his hols while they were doing the place up whisper it :p xxxkia

hey your tongues different i want your tongue :p :p;p xxxkia

Only too happy to oblige kisskiss............where would you like it first?:razz::razz::razz:

and then?!..............:p:razz::razz::razz: