style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you lot still here??? :D

No, it's all a figment of your febrile imagination:D:D:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

UA, you're not alone in this..............10k posts later, and I've still got no idea what they're on about:confused::D:D:D

me thinks he so tells porkies :rolleyes:hes starts it we were virginal till we met him :D:Dand im surprised cf a newbie and two posts and u not even asked are they male or female your slipping :p:pxxkia

me thinks he so tells porkies :rolleyes:hes starts it we were virginal till we met him :D:Dand im surprised cf a newbie and two posts and u not even asked are they male or female your slipping :p:pxxkia

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

i finally suceeded in leaving u stuck for words my work here is done :D:Dxxkia

Not stuck for words dear, just didn't want to overwork poor Cagbot........at the thought of you lot being virginal!!:p:p

A double tilly? OMG I can only just cope with a single. :p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

thats what she thought the first time :Dand an angel virginal perish the thought what would mr cag bot find to do with his time if we were ;)got a cold does anyone know where i can find hot toddy and a fishermans friend i always find that they work a treat with blocked noses:pxxxkia

Page two bum:D;):D

Sayin Nowt :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

ohhh thank u i do love a good bump :pxxxkia

I refer you to post #10339.........have you got your specs on dear?:D:D:D:D

its funny how often u say nowt uk and how much room saying nowt takes :rolleyes::D:D:D:Dxxxkia

:lol::lol::lol:very good, kisskiss, very good :D:D:D

Blimey, who's been in moving all the furniture about..........looks like we've had the decorators in. Everything's all clean and sparkly and I don't know where anything is, but we'll soon have it back to normal:p:p:p

and to cap it all, KK's got a posh upgraded bum!! Wonder what uk'll have to say about that:)