style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and what happens when u do both :rolleyes::Did say we need photo evidence :Dxxxkia

both? sucking and blowing at the same time:-o

well, I reckon you'd end up with a balloon stuck down your throat, or a werther inside your balloon..............or worse:p:D

much worse!!:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

both? sucking and blowing at the same time:-o

well, I reckon you'd end up with a balloon stuck down your throat, or a werther inside your balloon..............or worse:p:D

much worse!!:p

omg nooooo not the wurthers the hairy one its not still there:-o:rolleyes::Dxxxkia

Yes it is ............................. and hairier than ever. ;)

The grapes are all wizened up now :rolleyes:...................

they resembled little tiny prunes :eek:................................. must have been the cold weather. :razz:

Hi Angels (and Charley)

Long time no "speak":)

I've been looking and keeping up with the gossip from afar (or "lurking" as Charley once put it)!!:???::???:

I've probably got a terrible cheek but for this cause I've got no shame::wink:

As a lot of you will remember my friend lost her son at the age of 24 to cancer.:( Well, that was 3 years ago last month (can you believe it??). At the time I felt there was nothing constructive I could do for her, so............. I took part in the "Race for Life" in memory of James that year. I'm running again this year (my 4th) on Sunday at Blackheath. Over the years I've magaged to raise over 2K.

I know times are hard for the most of us........................I'll say no more.

If you could sponsor me I would be very grateful but even if you can't your thoughts at 10.30 on Sunday morning will be very much appreciated. (I'm not getting any younger..........):D

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/elizabethhaigh1

Cassie xx

Hi Cassie, hope life's being good to you and yours, including the four leggy.

Sorry, didn't respond sooner but got my hands full at the mo', my OH has had an accident and needed operation to repair a severed quadriceps tendon and is in plaster from groin to ankle, and being busy I didn't see your post until today.

I hope your 'race' was successful, I've donated and hope lots of other people did or will too, the more help there is to beat this terrible afflication the better.

xxxxx

Hi T

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I will call you one day........

You've had your fair share of troubles :(since that lovely weekend we had - we must do it again!:D

The race went well, although as the years go by it's getting a bit harder, but still it's for such a good cause.

Thanks Again for your generosity.

Cassie xx

my OH has had an accident and needed operation to repair a severed quadriceps tendon and is in plaster from groin to ankle, and being busy I didn't see your post until today.

xxxxx

Blimey T, that's awful! I'm beginning to think your household is jinxed, between pneumonia, busted ankles, your mum, and now plastered groins and ankles:eek:

hope you're keeping ok. Is he being a typical bloke patient and needing waiting on hand, foot and finger.........or are you threatening to inflict a bedbath on him?:D:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Cass,

good for you girl, keep on runnin':p

I'm still a bone idle layabout benefit scrounger, so I can't really contribute at the moment, but I'll make it up if I ever become a fully paid-up member of society again

Blimey T, that's awful! I'm beginning to think your household is jinxed, between pneumonia, busted ankles, your mum, and now plastered groins and ankles

hope you're keeping ok. Is he being a typical bloke patient and needing waiting on hand, foot and finger.........or are you threatening to inflict a bedbath on him?

I'm fine thanx Cf, just cream crackered with all the running around. :)

He was being a typical bloke patient till I threatened to send for the community nurse to deal with him :p, now he's as good as gold :grin:. Had his cast replaced yesterday, still full length and has to have this one on for another 3 weeks, then tney'll 'consider' putting a hinged cast on so he can start bending the leg ........... that'll be fun. ;)

Treated myself today, I went out and ordered my new car, it will be ready late October ..... am having a 2010 Mondeo with all the sports bits, it looks great on the screen ... only prob is the colour, they've discontinued the ones I like so the dealership are having a search to get me the one I prefer but I might have to settle for dark blue .... oh the choices a girl has to make. ;)

Hope the job hunting is more succesful and you become gainfully employed soon. :D

I'm fine thanx Cf, just cream crackered with all the running around. :)

That's good to hear T, just make sure you build in plenty of time for sitting with your feet up and a brew in your hand:p

Treated myself today, I went out and ordered my new car, it will be ready late October ..... am having a 2010 Mondeo with all the sports bits, it looks great on the screen ... only prob is the colour, they've discontinued the ones I like so the dealership are having a search to get me the one I prefer but I might have to settle for dark blue .... oh the choices a girl has to make. ;)

Dark blue?? what sort of colour's that? Black and sporty, with lots of chrome bits!! the new Mondeo's a really nice car, drove one for a while earlier this year. Not as quick as that ST I used to have , but quick enough, and lots of fun!:D:D

and the job-hunting's going ok so far thanks;)

sorry was away a few days back now :Dsorry to here about OH T give him my best will u and tell to stop bloomin well moaning or ill come and sort him out :psorry cassie im in same boat no money atm on benfits too but good luck with it and kk thanks for bumping our bottom ;)oppss slip of tongue off the bottom :Dxxxkia

Charlies Angels!!!!! Never changes on here does it ?

Hi ya folks, hope everyones well and feeling good.

Baz

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

Charlies Angels!!!!! Never changes on here does it ?

Hi ya folks, hope everyones well and feeling good.

Baz

Hi Baz

Nothing changes!

We've just got a little older :shock:

but no wiser!

:p;):p

Hi Baz

Nothing changes!

We've just got a little older :shock:

but no wiser!

:p;):p

eh u speak for yourself whats me name again :rolleyes::D:Dxxxkia

Sayin Nowt .. . :rolleyes:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

:confused:

Why are you patting your own head Kia? :)

she's practising for that silly game where you pat your head and rub your tummy...................taking it slowly, one thing at a time:D:D:D