style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Kisskiss, I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad, I know he'd been poorly recently, but it doesn't make it any easier to take.

Like others have said, try and remember the good times and he'll always be with you.

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So sorry to hear that Kia, although his suffering is over the family's has only just begun. Time is a great healer and just make sure you all stick together during this difficult time. I personally have 2 funerals to attend next week and I don't live too far away from you. Must be something in the air I guess:(.

Thinking about the Kia family at this sad time.

Regards and deepest sympathy

SOD'EM

so sorry for your 1oss too sod em yes it must be we have a date now next tuesday xxxxx

Oh Kia, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. He is at peace now, bless him.

I know exactly how you feel right now but can say with honesty that although you never forget, the pain does get easier day by day.

As I have done, try to remember the good times and only think of him with a smile in your heart.

If you need someone to unload on, you have my numbers, give me a call.

Take care love .... and be strong. xx :)

awwwww thanks t us both eh this year was thinking about your mum other day and yes i am remembering the good times so many of them xxxxxx

Kisskiss, I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad, I know he'd been poorly recently, but it doesn't make it any easier to take.

Like others have said, try and remember the good times and he'll always be with you.

thanks cf xxxxxxx

Sorry for your loss Kia.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

thanks sometimes im ok just 1ast few have been bad due to an ex been vi1e with me hence why hes an ex now xxxkia

kisskiss, men are vile, you should kmow that by now.......................................

it's why I have nothing to do with them:p:p:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

thanks cf for bringing a smi1e to my face not the best of days today :(

you've got to take the positives out of even the sh1ttiest of days dear, and never ever lose your sense of humour........it's allowed to fail now and again, but if you don't laugh at the world it stamps all over you

so keep smiling and thinking of belly button rubies and see-through trousers:p:p

not today i cant cf went to see dad today and we11 u can imagine im sure a1though the gir1s were 1aughing ear1ier f1ipping panckes in the back ground can hear my dad even now te11ing em off for getting them every where 1ightened the moment so i do know what u mean cos everyones gone kinda quiet now funera1 tomorrow then me time for a bit

we had the funera1 now and gave my dad the best send off got very drunk and a11 of singing bohemian rhaposdy top of our voices there was 1aughter and tears and im sure dad was 1ooking down on us and smi1ing with my mum as he a1ways wanted us to stick together as a fami1y and that we did do a11 in a11 im g1ad its over and dads at peace now and know to have some me time xxxxkia

well done dear............lots of drunken laughter, air guitars, and terrible singing, sounds like a really great send-off for your dad. He'll be glad he was able to be there!:D:D

wasnt me singing f1at though pms1 was them ;)xxxxkia

more like flat-out, than flat from what I heard!:D

so what constitues 'me-time' in kisskiss-land?

chocolate, vodka, retail therapy, the Jeremy Kyle Show, Heat magazine, a beach, an attentive bloke

or pottering around in your garden listening to the I-pod?

more like flat-out, than flat from what I heard!:D

so what constitues 'me-time' in kisskiss-land?

chocolate, vodka, retail therapy, the Jeremy Kyle Show, Heat magazine, a beach, an attentive bloke

or pottering around in your garden listening to the I-pod?

a11 of the above cf :p:pxxxxkia

a11 of the above cf :p:pxxxxkia

at the same time??:p:p:p

of course u never heard of mu1ti tasking :p:p:pxxkia

steady doing that with the attentive bloke............you might spill your vodka :p

reminds me of an old joke...

How d'you know when the earth moves for an Essex girl?

she drops her chips;)

clearly doesn't apply to southport girls and vodka:p:p

reminds me of an old joke...

How d'you know when the earth moves for an Essex girl?

she drops her chips;)

clearly doesn't apply to southport girls and vodka:p:p

we is upper c1ass here i wi11 ave u know :p:p:pwe has a p1ate for our chips pms1 :lol::lol:xxxkia