style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2427 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting, informative, and cultured:eek::eek::eek:

well, I suppose if you like to know about the strange goings on of buckets, see-through trousers, massive hypodermics, rubber gloves,Angels, werthers and smut................................

then cultured is the right word:p:p:p:p

we11 i was gonna say but u took the words out of my mouth :D:D:Dxxkia

Look what the wind's blown in:D:D

and the ice as well!!!

has something been happening while I've been away for a couple of days?;)

I even came across VF on the Abbey thread

Oh yes I'm still here :D... haven't managed to sneak off to Australia yet! :( How the devil are you all? :eek:

Oh yes I'm still here :D... haven't managed to sneak off to Australia yet! :( How the devil are you all? :eek:

are they still shipping undesirables off to the colonies?;)

Nice to see you really VF:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

im good sti11 here think the doors jammed so cant get out :D:Dxxkia

the sane and sensible ones outside have got their foot against it to keep you in, dear:D:D:D:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Heavens above ................... the Angels reunited ............... seems like the test case did some good after all. ;)

Uk, I'm fine thank you for asking ........... gallblader all gone, stitches out and life back to normal. Leg still a problem but getting professional help with that as well, so should be improving soon.

Welcome back Bonnie, VF and Icy.

Cf ..... just for you I'm polishing up my act ...... Queen of Smut will resume services as soon as she's had a good night's sleep. Been trying to drop off for ages but keep seeing a mental image of you in your seethroughs, which I could just about take, but NOT when you're wearing Kia's rubber gloves and fluffy handcuffs. :eek::eek::eek:

No problem, i am well trained ..

Now I am intrigued ..........

tell you what ...................... come over here Uk and whisper in my ear :D, you can tell me what you're well trained in ............

then I'll go off and whisper to everyone else. ;)

If it works like Chinese Whispers it could be hilarious. :D

Heavens above ................... the Angels reunited ............... seems like the test case did some good after all. ;)

Uk, I'm fine thank you for asking ........... gallblader all gone, stitches out and life back to normal. Leg still a problem but getting professional help with that as well, so should be improving soon.

Cf ..... just for you I'm polishing up my act ...... Queen of Smut will resume services as soon as she's had a good night's sleep. Been trying to drop off for ages but keep seeing a mental image of you in your seethroughs, which I could just about take, but NOT when you're wearing Kia's rubber gloves and fluffy handcuffs. :eek::eek::eek:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:*1ets do the timewarp again* comon everyone sing .................................................:D:Dxxkia

Now I am intrigued ..........

tell you what ...................... come over here Uk and whisper in my ear :D, you can tell me what you're well trained in ............

then I'll go off and whisper to everyone else. ;)

If it works like Chinese Whispers it could be hilarious. :D

*1istening* sure he said something about martia1 farts :D:D:Dxxxxxkia

Glad to hear you're normal T, because looking around me on here no-one else is;):p

So which bit of the rubber gloves and fluffy handcuffs was concerning you dear? And I notice the see-through trousers were perfectly acceptable, so no change there!:p:p

Reminds me of a bloke I once knew who's party trick was to pull a rubber glove over his head and inflate by blowing out of his nose:D:D

is uk called Marshall?

Glad to hear you're normal T, because looking around me on here no-one else is;):p

So which bit of the rubber gloves and fluffy handcuffs was concerning you dear? And I notice the see-through trousers were perfectly acceptable, so no change there!:p:p

Reminds me of a bloke I once knew who's party trick was to pull a rubber glove over his head and inflate by blowing out of his nose:D:D

:shock::shock::shock:u got some strange mates :D:Dxxkia

:shock::shock::shock:u got some strange mates :D:Dxxkia

he was a quiet, sensible one:D:p

Reminds me of a bloke I once knew who's party trick was to pull a rubber glove over his head and inflate by blowing out of his nose:grin::grin:

A friend of mine used to do that with a Condom. He could also blow smoke out of his ears too. .

Hello T and hello Villafan ...

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Are you sure it wasn't marital aids?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

:eek:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Reminds me of a bloke I once knew who's party trick was to pull a rubber glove over his head and inflate by blowing out of his nose:grin::grin:

A friend of mine used to do that with a Condom. He could also blow smoke out of his ears too. .

Hello T and hello Villafan ...

at the same time :-/

:madgrin:

uote: Originally Posted by ukaviator viewpost.gif

at the same time :-/

a man who would pull on a condom and blow smoke out of his ears?;)

Now that's a neat trick girls, you know what they say, there's no smoke without fire:p:p