style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2427 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No. . . i can't tell you. I am still under the Official Secrets Act . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What ways, tell me more . . ;)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

He he. . .

WARNING TO ALL

:-o

Bl***y Hell, the Angels r still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!!

(pls 4give me but i dicovered Facebook and got addicted there aswell).

Hoping yr all well despite the announcement 2day :Cry:

Back 2 the grindstone 4 me and some serious reading up!!!:Cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bl***y Hell, the Angels r still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!!

OMFG I cant believe this thread is still running

Hello all, its been a while lol

Hello you two! :-o:) Long time no see!

You'll have noticed that the thread is still as interesting, informative and cultured as it ever was! :lol: :lol::lol:

Look what the wind's blown in:D:D

ICY Re: Charley's Angels

OMFG I cant believe this thread is still running

Hello all, its been a while lol

and the ice as well!!!

has something been happening while I've been away for a couple of days?;)

I even came across VF on the Abbey thread

Edited by charleyfarley

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukaviator viewpost.gif

No problem, i am house trained ..

Thanks for sharing that with the group!

Make sure the litter tray is to hand:shock:, just in case:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

You'll have noticed that the thread is still as interesting, informative and cultured as it ever was! :lol: :lol::lol:

Interesting, informative, and cultured:eek::eek::eek:

well, I suppose if you like to know about the strange goings on of buckets, see-through trousers, massive hypodermics, rubber gloves,Angels, werthers and smut................................

then cultured is the right word:p:p:p:p

what .... No rubber :rolleyes:

of buckets, see-through trousers, massive hypodermics, rubber gloves,Angels, werthers and smut..................... ...........

do keep up Ice;)...................I know it's been a long time, but the pace hasn't slacked at all:D:p

Icy...have you still got thirteen stays on the go??

:D:D:D:D:D:D

We could tell you ~ but then we'd have to kill you! :shock:

And we've already got one in the queue! :D

KK..................considering all the flotsam and jetsam that's floated by on here today, we may well have mj along soon with her axe.................now that'd come in handy:p:p:p

I dunno, get two men together and they lower the tone one wants to talk about rubber and the other wants to know about stays! :o

and your point is?????????:p:p:p:p

and your point is?????????:p:p:p:p

My point is......................

you usually accuse us lovely Angels of lowering the tone!

:rolleyes:

Edited by KnellyK
To calm it down a little bit! Is that better?

Oi!!!!!!!

no need to shout;)

now were did i put them pink f1uffy ones :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:Dxxkia