style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Needles don't bother me, it's the Sadistic look you get by the nurse using them.

Wince, haven't heard that for some time. Do you Wince often Charlie?

Sadistic Nurses? i've never come across one of those!!;):p

uk...I wince and squirm and shudder at every opportunity:p:p

but it doesn't happen very often any more;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh dear. Angels not looking after you now Charlie?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

We try UK .................

but he keeps doing his disappearing act and we can't stick it to him if he's not around .... now can we!!! :rolleyes:;)

Ok Cf, you heard the orange .................. get yourself here more often so we can look after you and help you wince squirm and shudder often. ;):p:D

Ok Cf .................. get yourself here more often so we can look after you and help you wince squirm and shudder often. ;):p:D

and what about all that slapping I was promised?:D:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

i can deliver that been practicing and im getting much better at it just the aims still a bit off :confused:need some target practice that uk been getting a bit uppity lately get here uk so i can practice :Dxxkia

Sadistic Nurses? i've never come across one of those!!;):p

actually kk, I lied...........................I'd forgotten about my Mother-in-Law

:eek::eek::eek:

actually kk, I lied...........................I'd forgotten about my Mother-in-Law

:eek::eek::eek:

Oh dear CF....

Go and have a lie down in a darkened room! :)

Try to banish the thought! :)

An Angel will be along to mop your brow shortly! :)

Edited by KnellyK
Punctuation!

You're on your own for a couple of days folks ............

I'm off for more archery coaching. :)

If I asked nicely do you think they'd show me how to hit a moving target? :D Sure would make Cf's life more interesting than dodging slaps and oversized needles. ;)

ohh not me im busy with practicing on uk ;)xxkia

Oi kisskiss!! You forget, he threatened to give you a kick up the a$$ not so long ago:eek: Have I ever done that? The worst I've ever done was threaten you with a huge chopper..sorry, axe.....and that was ages ago;) here I am in my hour of need, and you're off practising on uk:p

I could be tempted but he'd have to make it worth my while .............. big time. :p:grin:

I'll look after your quiver for you, and promise not to twang your bow................unless you ask:p

mj!!!!!!!

hello young lady, how're you doing? long time no speak:):D:)

Oi kisskiss!! You forget, he threatened to give you a kick up the a$$ not so long ago:eek: Have I ever done that? The worst I've ever done was threaten you with a huge chopper..sorry, axe.....and that was ages ago;) here I am in my hour of need, and you're off practising on uk:p

ermmm why u think im practicing first :pso my aims right ;)now where was i ohhh yeh wheres that pesky uk hiding now then coiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uk here boy :Dxxkia

where think u need stronger specs charley :rolleyes:xxkia

Specs are fine kisskiss.....but you know mj, can't keep away. just pops in for a sneaky look while she thinks no-one is looking;):p

You're on your own for a couple of days folks ............

I'm off for more archery coaching. :)

If I asked nicely do you think they'd show me how to hit a moving target? :D Sure would make Cf's life more interesting than dodging slaps and oversized needles. ;)

hope you're not firing arrows in this wind T, they'd go all over the place and no-one would be safe;)

or is that what usually happens:D

and how's your wheelchair in all this rain? up to it's hubcaps yet?

hope you're not firing arrows in this wind T, they'd go all over the place and no-one would be safe

or is that what usually happens

and how's your wheelchair in all this rain? up to it's hubcaps yet?

No sweetie, it's indoor practice so I don't get wet or windy (unlike some) ;)

nor do my arrows go all over the place ..... I'm a very good shot ..... and you don't even need to stand still for me to prove it ................. so start dodging cheeky. :p:p

And as for the wheelchair ... I'm going for an active user chair on Feb 5th so it's more use when I'm shooting. And as there's no rain inside, the wheelchair was fine thanks. :D

You can hold my quiver anytime you like sunshine ..... but you'd have to be on your knees at the time. ;)

hes a cheeky beggar isnt he i think u might be finding out very soon how sharp they are and how accurate a shot she is :Dtarget practice t ;)xxkia

You've all known me long enough by now:)would you have me any other way??;);):p

Kia, if that man was other than cheeky, suggestive and elusive .....

we'd know there was something wrong with him. :D

Long may he continue to be a right royal pain ................ he entertains me no end. ;):D

Long may he continue to be a right royal pain ................ he entertains me no end. ;)biggrin.gif

two years

8872 posts on here, 1386 on the original Angels thread,

£60k claimed back from the Abbey by the Angels

and T's actually said something nice about me;):p:p:p