style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2426 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get her to tell you Cassie ..... it'll make your hair curl. :eek: :eek:

Hi guys!!

Cassie.............. if u got a few hrs 2 spare then read the following:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/holiday-companies/132599-hotel-lift-crashed.html

As for your back, then pls feel free to call or email me...........i went thru hell and ended up in a wheelchair before they took any notice of me so pls dont put yrself thru that....... a guy at work had yrs/my symptoms so i told him to demand an MRI and guess what............ the same as me, prolapsed disc and operated on within 2 months!!!

T, glad i took yr mind off things and i hope alls ok with u and yrs!!!! Im off to check my Facebook quickly so might c u later!!???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello whirlwind...............nice to see you back...............that lift business sounds absolutely mad.............. you can't seem to go anywhere or do anything without a major drama:p :):D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Cf, drama is what makes life interesting .................. although I could do with a bit less at the moment.

Peace and quiet for a while sounds brill, not that I'll be getting that anytime soon. Oh well, back to my own personal tornado of a life. :rolleyes:

Cf, drama is what makes life interesting ..................

very true....................but i'm glad it wasn't me climbing out of a trapped lift:p

I'm just imagining the whirlwind climbing up that escape ladder with a fag in one hand and a glass of red wine in the other....effing and blinding at the lift engineer;) :D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

very true....................but i'm glad it wasn't me climbing out of a trapped lift:p

I'm just imagining the whirlwind climbing up that escape ladder with a fag in one hand and a glass of red wine in the other....effing and blinding at the lift engineer;) :D

OMG CF!!!!!!!! HOW COULD U SAY THAT???

(LAUGHING MY ASS OFF)....... ;)

I wish i did have all of the above when it happened (tho a potty would have been more appropriate) :D :D

hello whirlwind...............nice to see you back...............that lift business sounds absolutely mad.............. you can't seem to go anywhere or do anything without a major drama:p :):D

I couldnt make it up could i??? :eek: (am tempted 2 post my film footage of it on my facebook account tho might have to edit "Certain parts" of it) and it is pretty boring to watch actually ;):|

hiya angels cf im back for a little while left message for u bonnie t how your daughter now u sounded optimistic before i left hope shes feeling better now let me know cassie hows the back now then ?xxkia

evening team...............just another flying visit,courtesy of macdonald's wi-fi...............I'm getting quite a taste for Big Macs, but their coffee is vile;) :D

I couldnt make it up could i??? :eek: (am tempted 2 post my film footage of it on my facebook account tho might have to edit "Certain parts" of it) and it is pretty boring to watch actually ;)

why what did you get up to?.................this reminds me of yet another scene in "Fatal Attraction":p :p

on 2nd thoughts......................C didn't record you having a jimmy did he:o :o

your so right about the coffee in macccies cf was waiting for P to arrive and had a regular it was vile do they burn it or what how can u get a kenco coffee so wrong i dont know think ill get a tea next time ;)why does the above comment not surprise me lowering the tone again :D where as me im a modicum of decorum at all times :pxxkia

thanks PD, nice to know somebody cares.

Looks like our beloved leader has gone off us :rolleyes: We're almost down to one post a week from him ...............

we are going to have to find something that will tempt him back into the harem. ;):p

Hi Queen T, how are you?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I come home from a party expecting to have some posts to catch up on and find ........................ nothing. :confused:

's funny that....I did much the same, but I was about an hour behind you, so i went to my bed:p

I've been busy doing things, and away with work...and sometimes these crappy hotels don't have free t'internet connection .............and there's only so much Macdonalds food i can eat, while i use their wi-fi:o

actually, one of the things I've been doing is a credit card claim against Capital one................so i've had to think about stuff like spreadies, and CI, and LBA's and N1's ....it's been just like old times:p :)

and I've finally got round to updating my cf2 against the abbey as well..........so once this stay is sorted out I'll be off and running again......................... i just hope Inga still works for them:p :p :p

Hi all,

So can't get head round doing the legal stuff again - need to do something against MBNA via Al as stopped card and still have to pay - excuse is missed mortage payment (though now been added to balance) Points apparantley don't make prizes:rolleyes:

Been busy but still watch, tooo much going on at minute - not necisarily to the good!

I'll keep dibbing