style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

And................................ your point is.................:grin: :grin:

it's time I was in bed

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes it u lot and your late nights well kia is on the job today keep us on top page bump:Dxxkia ps cassie it still sounds like sciatica it does do that go up the leg too mines was the back although it did go on the front too try lying on the floor flat bend one knee and the staright leg the sore one lift it up carefully if its too painful then stop but this excercise is for this pain just be careful it doesnt make it worse it worked with me repeat about 6 times on each leg hope this helps love xx

well kia is on the job today

TMI!!:p :p :p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I'm here, if only for a litle while.

Thanks Kia, saving the day for us, Cf would've sulked if we'd ended up on page 2.

Would have been better for the guys, if you all ended up on page 3. . .;)

FFS.... page 3 :o :grin: more like page 33.....you been out on the lash again UK...:wink:

so what's going on here then????????

last post on a Friday evening at 22.21..................and you've all gone to bed and left me here on my own:eek:

you can't surely ALL be on a promise:p :p :p :p

No promises for me Sweetie ................. just sheer exhaustion. :)

I am pleased to report that as of now Queen T is back to full strength and ready to rock and roll ...........................

so bring it on Cf, I'm waiting!!!! :p

Did you have fun all by yourself on here then Boss? Or did you miss us??? :p :p ;)

Looks like CF found a thread a bit more serious than this one to occupy his mind! :shock:

it was just to prove that his mind isn't totally one-track:p :p

Hi All

Thanks Kia - I'll try those exercises.

Went to the docs yesterday - gave me different pills. He said it was a new nerve pain drug - very expensive..................:rolleyes: I pay for my prescriptions so do I care...............................? he said the ones the other doc gave me were of no use:( so........................over 20 quid down the drain then:(

These are more like a tranquiliser - although must say they worked a bit - but this mornings dose is wearing off now and the pain is back to excruciating. Getting REALLY fed up with this now. Can't sit, stand or walk for long. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgh

Hope everyone is OK.:D

Cassie

xx

u see cassie i got to stage with the pain where i was that spaced most of the time all i did was sleep no pain when i slept mind but when i woke agony so i knew i had to try and sort it without pills cos they were that strong knew id be on them for along time if i didnt do something so thats why the pilates it took time mind i do have to say to stop the pain but it did work eventually and ive never had it that bad since and that was 4 years ago hope it settles down love sorry for last night angels master i was lashed very drunk came in at midnight swaying so decieded rather that try anf type on here bed was better and also thought everyone was in bed other wise common sense might have gone out the window ;):Dxxxkia

it was just to prove that his mind isn't totally one-track:p :p

It will take more than bunking off to another thread to convince the

Angels of that :rolleyes: ...................

or anybody else who reads this thread. :wink::p:D

A whole 24 hours without a post .... what is this thread coming to? :rolleyes:

I've been busy with spreadies for another claim, and i think kia's otherwise engaged, cassie can't type because of bad back,bonnie's off gallivanting, KK's on 3-word story, and you've been busy elsewhere:p

sorry Queenie...................life interferes sometimes

sorry Queenie...................life interferes sometimes

Oh and don't I know it.

I think of all of us I know exactly how life interferes sometimes .....

and having been granted the gift of life for my daughter I really don't need anyone telling me just how much "life" can interfere.

Maybe my attempt at humour was somewhat laboured but having spent 8 hours a day for the last 8 days inside a hospital all I can offer in my defence is exhaustion and a somewhat stupid attempt at trying to find out where everyone was and how they were.

Next time I won't bother with trying to raise a smile ..... if I want to know something, I'll ask outright.

PS............... Hi all!!!

Back from Seattle after another "near-death-experience" but have got 7 lives left!!!! :(

Hope yr all ok and Cassie.................... have u had an MRI to see if u've got a prolapsed disc????? I was diagnosed with sciatica for 9 mths b4 they discovered it was my disc which they immediately operated on!!!

Worth checking it out!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Bonnie and welcome back. :)

It was great chatting last night, I certainly appreciated having someone to talk to, thank you. :) xxx

And your experience was horrendous ..... sue the so n so's ....... you need compensation after what you went through. :eek: