style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2426 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes you can ...... if necessary write it all in a PM and then ring me in the morning.

I know it sounds trite but it really does help to write the words down ..... just write as if you were writing me a letter, let it all out and I'll be here listening.

Sending big hugs to you ..... cos I know how it hurts. xxxxxx

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cassie .... you have to stop dwelling on what has happened, it is a hard but true fact that you cannot change what has happened, you can only grieve for a child who needed help but maybe didn't want it.

Let it go before it makes you ill. Be grateful you can care enough to cry for a stranger ...... but don't let one person's problems become your nightmare, you cannot take on the cares of the world.

I know. T

............................but how do you stop caring???????????????

L.............you never stop caring...ever.....but you have to make sure you care for the right people.

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

You don't stop caring .... that's just the point, but you do learn to accept that there are things you can't change and that you mustn't let those things make your life unbearable.

If you sink under the weight of other people's misery you will be failing both yourself, Stephen and Cassie. You have to stay focused on what really counts, which is those closest to you.

It's lovely that you can care so much for a stranger, but at the end of the day, you should care more for those nearest to you.

No love, not the saddest day ................... sad certainly but sadder days are when those you love are hurting .....

This man/boy had others who cared for him, they will grieve for him which is only right but you cannot take on that responsibility.

Offer a prayer for his peaceful rest, say a prayer for his family's pain and then let him rest.

cassie......................i don't want to upset you any more tonight............but the real sad day was on here when James died..........................so when things are calmer, try and put things into some sort of context, and you'll feel better

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I know I have T

and Charley I know the saddest day was when we lost James........nothing will ever come near to that........................

I will move on....................probably tomorrow........but this is so raw...........................

xx

xx

hope your feeling a little better love today sorry went to bed last night was so tired should have said nite nite though sorry love i just seem to get so drained lately must be catching up with me too many late nites read the article makes it all seem real eh how u must have felt witnessing that i dont know maybe go to see your doc tomorrow see what they say see if u need counselling im a great believer in it now really helping me with all my problems hugs to u cassie love xxkia

ype ill second that just off to get me tea and settle in for double corrie emmerdale and easties love mondays soap night goody :Dxxkia

so what do you use the rest of the week?:confused:

or do you just stay dirty??:p :p

thanks for that cf ill have u know im virtually a married woman behave :Dxxkia

virtually a married woman? why........ have you virtually got rid of him?:)

or is it an msn wedding?