style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2425 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kia

• Robdblynd

• charleyfarley

• KnellyK

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lost count:confused:

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

An outsider would think she's on her permanently if they just looked at who's logged in.

and they wouldn't be far wrong:D :D :D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

That's a shame:p ......................... ...we could have had such fun:p :rolleyes:

we could:p

but i'm off to bed now;)

Oh well.............................. another one who can't stay

the distance:p ;)

I can't stay the distance , but I can go all the.......................................

no cf, that's rude:p

Night girls...............................enjoy yourselves:p ;)

Being as you're our Master :D ......................... you should know how to behave.................................:rolleyes::):p

Yeah right ....................

the day he behaves we'll all know there's something seriously wrong with him.

But he's much more interesting when he's misbehaving don't you think Cassie? ;)

Good, and stay off em PD, that's an order .. .

I noticed the Avatar Queen T . . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

:D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

You know Cassie, I change my avatar and so far you're the only one to have noticed. :)

Can't decide whether to change it back, the other one seems more me somehow!!!

Actually I noticed and prefer your old avatar:D Although I don' t really know the REAL you-so????? BTW,don't post on here v.often cos it seems to a bit exclusive!!

Actually I noticed and prefer your old avatar:D Although I don' t really know the REAL you-so????? BTW,don't post on here v.often cos it seems to a bit exclusive!!

Exclusive:cool:

Yeah .......................only nutters allowed :p

Welcome aboard Moggieb:grin:

no its not any is welcome the more the merrier its just everyone seems scared oof us no idea why maybe its the thumbscrews and the whips :pdid i stay logged in dont know how cos i did go to bed when i said so must be ghosts i do have to say think i liked other one t maybe look for one like it see whats there :Dam i a nutter then cassie ;)xxkia

As it seems to be the concensus that the other avatar is more me, I'll go back to her.

Gotta say I like her best too.

Hiya Moggieb .... you're welcome on Angels anytime you like, as long as you're broadminded, have a sense of humour and can give as good as you get, you'll get on fine. :D

@PD .. I agree with Uk ... and that's gotta be a first, me agreeing with a man ... stay off them .... you'll feel so much better in the end, and you'll have more money in your pocket. :)

Hey Uk, how about that, you and I in agreement ..... think I'm coming down with something??? :p